rugbyunion
Latest News:

Gloucester Away
norg2072 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 15:55
Which area are LI looking to turn green at Gloucester on 2nd December as Iím about to buy a few tickets?

Re: Gloucester Away
Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 16:20
8 of us in Mira Stand block H row K 34 - 41 all staying in Premier Inn Longford too

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 16:20
8 of us in Mira Stand block H row K 34 - 41 all staying in Premier Inn Longford too

Lincs-Exile (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 17:25
Having just watched the Glaws Barf game we will need to be upto snuff as Glaws won the game after being into extra time by 9 minutes and they havent got anyone away on International duties !!

COYI

Heaf (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:19
Just our luck to get probably one of the few teams not missing any internationals ...

Steelman (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 07:32
Home match for me,just jump on the train at Kemble and 15 minutes later,Gloss.
We may not win,but it should be proper running rugby and some cider. COYI

Lebowski (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 19:19
Internationals are neither here nor there as we will field a predominantly academy team. The only first teamers are likely to be those returning from injury such as Moriarty.

mackemII (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 11:28
Quote:
Lebowski
Internationals are neither here nor there as we will field a predominantly academy team. The only first teamers are likely to be those returning from injury such as Moriarty.

The thread concerns the League match on 2 Dec, not this weekend's Anglo-Welsh Cup.

Lebowski (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 08:08
Sorry - my mistake!

Actually I think we will probably field a stronger team tomorrow than kast week with AP returning next week.

Heaf (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 15:38
Or not ...

Horticbm (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:59
Only 19-0 down half time...we cant really say were saving ourselves for the Premiership!!!!!

Florida (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 13:12
So far, all seems to be going to plan.

ardoyneirish (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 13:43
33-7 and not to Irish... pants as usual

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 13:47
Last week was the time to get on the back of the players as that was a poor result.

This week is a big mis-match on the teamsheets, not surprising at all that we are struggling. listening online Glouc are getting a pen every time they have a put in at the scrum. Hard to build any field position when that happens, before you even get to the disparity of quality/experience on the pitch

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 13:52 by Margin_Walker.

Horticbm (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 13:51
At least one thing, we can hold our heads up and say we are consistant, whoever is on the team sheet 40-7!!!

Horticbm (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 13:52
apologies 47-7

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 14:27
I knew when I looked on here what I would see......

It was a really solid performance! Defensive good bar one poor tackle, and could easily had 2 or 3 more tryís if the line out and maul had been a bit stronger.

Scrum got seriously hammered but that was predictable....£

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 14:44 by Jon_r43.

LiKR43 (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 14:56
Great defence and great attitude from our youngsters against a Glaws first team with many internationals. Long periods of defence and Glaws experience told in the end but the score doesn't tell all the story.

Horticbm (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 15:47
im sure you would see comments, if we play well and lose constantly,, then that is over level,its great supporting from the heart.

We will be judged by our results, nothing else, whatever happens on the field,our level at present is predictable and shows in all the tables.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 17:49
This is the sort of result we should have expected v Bath last week in our favour.

Unless we beat Bath next weekend I do fear that we will struggle to win another match this season.

Florida (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 18:46
Quote:
Shawshank
This is the sort of result we should have expected v Bath last week in our favour.
Unless we beat Bath next weekend I do fear that we will struggle to win another match this season.

We couldn't even beat their academy with a fairly strong side, can't see us beating they're mostly first team.

I honestly can't see where our next win will come from. We haven't show enough in attack to make me confident we can take advantage of worcs slightly suspect defense.

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 19:43
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Shawshank

We couldn't even beat their academy with a fairly strong side, can't see us beating they're mostly first team.

I honestly can't see where our next win will come from. We haven't show enough in attack to make me confident we can take advantage of worcs slightly suspect defense.

You're probably right, and it was certainly a poor result, but it wasn't an academy team really. 2 of their starting 15 were academy (3 if you count Levi Davis)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net