rugbyunion
Latest News:

BATH AWC
LIrishxv (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 15:46
London Irish vs Bath (3pm) Anglo-Welsh Cup

Officials:
Ref: Ben O'Keeffe (New Zealand)
Asst refs: Simon Adams (Eng) & Simon McConnell (Eng)
TMO: Roy Marfleet (Eng)

Ben O’Keeffe is down for Ireland v SA and England v Aus as well.

Predictions?? I’m going for an Irish win

Re: BATH AWC
Ecksile (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 18:36
Much as I'd like to believe we can win this game, given the team that will be selected, can't see much that's going to be different from the A League results.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 18:52
Suspect bath will travel with a very youthful side where as we will have a few more regular starters so would hope for a win

Shawshank (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 09:38
Didn't our last A league side beat one of France's best teams...?smoking smiley

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 10:57
Would like to see us playing our best team and get a win. It would be great for us to win a cup even if it is the Anglo Welsh Cup.

I can hear the responses that we need to ensure Premiership survival but does this need to be our only goal. Premiership survival will not guarantee holding onto some of our better players but winning a cup may help.

I have supported LI for almost 17 years and have only seen us win one cup and reach two finals. Guess this may be a reason LI fans are voting with their feet and not turning up.

RANT OVER.

Come on you Irish

Paul

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 14:02
Quote:
paulm1953
Would like to see us playing our best team and get a win. It would be great for us to win a cup even if it is the Anglo Welsh Cup.
I can hear the responses that we need to ensure Premiership survival but does this need to be our only goal. Premiership survival will not guarantee holding onto some of our better players but winning a cup may help.

I have supported LI for almost 17 years and have only seen us win one cup and reach two finals. Guess this may be a reason LI fans are voting with their feet and not turning up.

RANT OVER.

Call that a rant? I have seen harsher shopping lists

Although the saying does go, that once you have won anything it can't be taken away from you.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 14:16
C'mon Paul, we also won the ZP 7's a few years back.(Sm141)

And surely we can also count 24 May 2017 as a final as well...?

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 14:38
SS - you are right. Forgot about the Middlesex 7s and the Championship final.

Don't why I thought of complaining.

Paul_D (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 15:28
And the J.P. Morgan Sevens in 2012 smiling smiley

Florida (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 22:30
U18 finals in 2016

Saz's old man (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 23:19
Quote:
Paul_D
And the J.P. Morgan Sevens in 2012 smiling smiley
Missed the end as we had to get the train home....
Still hate Barf...

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2017 09:17
With our youth players like brand and loader, we’ll win that tournament again within three years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net