rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team for the weekend
Florida (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:08
London Irish team to play Gloucester Rugby: 15 Greig Tonks, 14 Ben Ransom, 13 Fergus Mulchrone (c), 12 Luke McLean, 11 Ben Loader, 10 Theo Brophy Clews, 9 Rory Brand, 1 Tom Smallbone, 2 Tom Woolstencroft, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Will Lloyd, 5 Jack Cooke, 6 Josh Basham, 7 Max Northcote-Green, 8 Jake Schatz. Replacements: 16 Todd Gleave, 17 Harry Elrington, 18 Lovejoy Chawatama, 19 Blair Cowan, 20 Ben Donnell, 21 Ben Meehan, 22 Jacob Atkins, 23 Matt Williams

Re: Team for the weekend
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:15
Finally...

That's a very lightweight pack to go up against that Gloucester 8. Cooke and Basham especially aren't the biggest (understandably at their age). Is Ben Donnell still in school?

Good to see Brand and Loader also get starts but fear it may be a long afternoon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2017 12:17 by Margin_Walker.

Florida (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:21
I'm guessing they're suffering network issues as they've not updated the offy or Twitter.

It's pretty light, but it could be bloody quick and mobile. Will be interesting to see how they go.

orsoncart (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:32
Just keep Cowan and Meehan on the bench

stnick88 (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:33
i fear they are going to get an absolute pasting tomorrow. Slater and Thrush against Lloyd and Cooke is such a mismatch. Obviously writing this competition off after losing to Bath last week.

Finno (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:33
I fear for us tomorrow, look at the oppo!!!! C'mon guys, prove me wrong!!

Gloucester Rugby:

15. Tom Hudson; 14. Henry Purdy, 13. Henry Trinder, 12. Billy Twelvetrees, 11. Ollie Thorley; 10. Billy Burns, 9. Willi Heinz (capt); 1. Val Rapava Ruskin, 2. Richard Hibbard, 3. John Afoa; 4. Ed Slater, 5. Jeremy Thrush; 6. Jake Polledri, 7. Jacob Rowan, 8. Lewis Ludlow

Replacements:

16. James Hanson, 17. Josh Hohneck, 18. Gareth Denman, 19. Tom Savage, 20. Will Safe, 21. Callum Braley, 22. Lloyd Evans, 23. Andy Symons

Shawshank (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:45
Yep, it could get quite messy...eye popping smiley

Good to see Tonks back from injury.

NMB (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 13:36
Yep that's a big mismatch between the two sides, would expect to play that Gloucester team in the prem later this season.

Great to see tonks back, would like to see him start at 12 next week if he comes through unscathed. Ransom should be in the prem squad too, hopefully if he shines tomorrow the coaches will have to pick him!

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 20:23
Yep could be a long day but great opportunity for youngsters! Nothing to lose so go for it boys

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:06
Any links for the game?

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

AlecW (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:13
I've been looking for ages - nothing seems to be available...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net