rugbyunion
Latest News:

Get behind the team
doublebass (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 17:05
Well it doesnt look good but thats where Worcseter were after one or two rounds and we had beaten Quins. Lets not knock the coaches or the team too much. The season is far from over. Lets get behind them and win tomorrow. Yes there are faults with the team and the coaches but thats the same for any team and coaches. If we give up now and say well thats it we are relegated then as sure as hell we will be. Keep positive for us and the team and who knows we can survive. Lets be honest the standard of play is far far above where we were this time 2 years ago with a coach who I shall not name but a midlands city comes to mind. So believe and think big and who knows.
The thought of relegation is too awful as if it happens I suspect LI will lose this time its major sponsors and a lot of its board members not to mention squad players and I honestly doubt if the club will survive.
So lets get behind the team quit the bickering and push them on to greater things.

Re: Get behind the team
jimbo800 (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 17:49
While it’s a nice idea and the right thing to do, we’re not the reason for our situation, that’s down to the players and coaches. Our support and positivity won’t make a bit of difference

SteveS (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 19:11
I think everyone is behind the team and wants them to do well.

People have a right to their opinions about the team tho. I happen to disagree that we are much better than 2 years ago, it looks similar to me

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 19:16
There was more grit two years ago. The likes of symons wouldn’t have kept banging on about the right direction and taking positives. He voiced how frustrated he was with the club inability to admit the problems. No one has come out and said that players need to show they deserve to play and that performances weren’t good enough. It’s not good enough, simple, are the players genuinely annoyed, or are they continually looking for positives and learning lessons?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net