rugbyunion
Latest News:

Sam Hidalgo-Clyne
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 08:53
TRP says us, Barf and Falcons are fighting for his signature when his contract runs out. He is expected make a decision before Christmas.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Re: Sam Hidalgo-Clyne
Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 08:55
Good player, suggests perhaps Mckibbin is off at the end of season

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 08:55
I doubt we're in with a shot of anyone like him with realistic international ambitions as it stands. League position will have put the brake on recruitment of players in his sort of bracket.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 10:10
Yes. Agree with MW. His stock has fallen a bit in recent years though (I know he’s still young), so wouldn’t rule it out completely. Would be nice to have a 9 with a bit more of a running game.

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 10:35
Quote:
SirBurger
Yes. Agree with MW. His stock has fallen a bit in recent years though (I know he’s still young), so wouldn’t rule it out completely. Would be nice to have a 9 with a bit more of a running game.

He's certainly slipped down the pecking order a bit, but we'd be a tough sell if other AP teams were in for him.

Such a shame that we've started so poorly as even if we do survive it will have had a big impact on or ability to recruit in January. Worcester and Newcastle games around Xmas couldn't be entered more important really.

SteveS (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 14:35
At least it would stop him constantly being man of the match when he plays us

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net