rugbyunion
Latest News:

Talking Turkey
Steelman (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:35
Can't help but think that over the holiday period, Mr Crossan and others will have made some fast and hard decisions about the pro club. Now they know that relegation has been decided, there is no advantage to wait any longer.We may not like what we will read.

Re: Talking Turkey
PV (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:38
If indeed that does happen (personally I dont think it will), hed probably wait until the end of the season before going public.

GHA (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:47
#pray4mallinder

Simba (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 18:14
Guys, this might sound a bit hollow from a wuss supporter, but we are in your situation most seasons.
In fact last season we were cut adrift until the arrival of Gary Gold, who sparked something in the team. They recovered the situation and survived.
I suppose what I am trying to say is no matter how bleak it appears there is all ways a chance until the maths says differently.
Stick with the team as you never know.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 18:27
We just need the owner to make the difficult call.

GHA (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 22:21
Until the arrival...

Sparked...

#pray4mallinder

Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:24
Andrew James Goode is waiting patiently for the call (Sm14)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net