rugbyunion
Latest News:

Tis Christmas Eve
baldstumpy (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 08:09
Tis the Xmas eve and It's time to be Nice, Merry Christmas everyone have a great day tomorrow. To my Favourite Rugby team hope you all have a Great Break. To the Coaches as well have a break forgot about Work and come back refreshed. Best wishes to everyone for the rest of the season (Sm76)(Sm81)(Sm144)(Sm63)

Re: Tis Christmas Eve
The Sligo Rover (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:00
Relegation Eve more like. Bah Humbug.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:07
Seasons Greetings to all on here.

And next week we dust ourselves down and cheer on our team.

Wouldn't life be so much less interesting without a sport/team to follow so passionately...!

Finno (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 12:02
Quote:
Shawshank
Seasons Greetings to all on here.
And next week we dust ourselves down and cheer on our team.

Wouldn't life be so much less interesting without a sport/team to follow so passionately...!

Agreed! Merry Xmas to all on here! Come next Friday we’ll all be positive about beating Falcons on Sat. COYI !

Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 15:11
Sorry you didn't pick up an early Christmas present at Sixways - Ultimately I think your defence was just that bit poorer than ours. (Sm14)

I think the new year will be about getting a few back from injury and building up a bit of confidence in the ERC and Anglo Welsh games.

February, though it pains me to say it, looks like you could have three very winnable games.

I'll be sat in the East on the 25th of that month.

Nollaig Shona Daoibh

Steelman (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 20:37
Best wishes to all my fellow posters. Never forget that you need no expertise to post on here, just an opinion, and your opinion is almost as important as mine !!
That's tongue in cheek by the way,to the more straightforward. Coyi

M51 (IP Logged)
25 December, 2017 21:19
Its been a hard few months but hey ho hopefully the Irish Coaches will have learned a bit more about attack and defence. We will be there on the 30th to support the team.
COYI

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net