03 January, 2018 22:50

Re: Can London Irish avoid the drop?
waltham (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 09:29
Interesting...Maybe add Connor as well?

peejay (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 12:05
Interesting indeed, but will anybody within the club act!

Fanski (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 13:45
No it will need at ,least 3 wins and worcs will pick up points

Portcullis Irish (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 10:18
Some excellent pointers there pleased to see we have signed the 2 Saffas.
Personally I think Saints are the likelier team for us to catch Wuss have scored tries and won games by doing so which is admirable Stains apart from superman Lawes look a busted flush but to overtake them we need at least 4 wins which is big ask Sneak something tomorrow and I will be a lot more positivel

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 10:23
Unless either team above us completely implode, it's going to take 30+ points to survive. It's possible, but as above would be at least 4 or 5 wins from the remaining games. Nothing I've seen this season from us suggests that it's achievable. Would take a huge shift in performance that I just don't think we have the tools for.

cjm. (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 11:02
Perhaps the Six Nations will do us some favours.

Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 12:18
Quote:
cjm.

Give us something to do instead of watching Irish?

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Shawshank (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 12:21
We have no chance of avoiding the drop when our most dynamic front 5 forward continues to get splinters in his @#$%& sitting on the bench...

cjm. (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 12:36
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Quote:
cjm.

:-) Exactly take our minds off things while we watch our respective national teams. I am look forward to Scotland winning the GS, nothing less will do.

Jamo (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 16:53
To answer the question posed by this thread..No.

Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 17:43
Quote:
cjm.
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Quote:
cjm.

:-) Exactly take our minds off things while we watch our respective national teams. I am look forward to Scotland winning the GS, nothing less will do.

To choose London Irish as one team to support, cjm, may be regarded as a misfortune; to choose Scotland as the other looks like carelessness (Sm14)

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Florida (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 18:38
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Quote:
cjm.
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Quote:
cjm.

To choose London Irish as one team to support, cjm, may be regarded as a misfortune; to choose Scotland as the other looks like carelessness (Sm14)

A few months ago this would have made me chuckle, but now I'm genuinely worried by Scotland. They're beginning to look pretty tasty, although I feel they might come undone with a few key injuries and lack of depth.

The 6Nations is shaping up to be a fantastic contest this year!

cjm. (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 20:31
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Quote:
cjm.
Quote:
Foggy-Balla
Quote:
cjm.

A few months ago this would have made me chuckle, but now I'm genuinely worried by Scotland. They're beginning to look pretty tasty, although I feel they might come undone with a few key injuries and lack of depth.

The 6Nations is shaping up to be a fantastic contest this year!

I think Scotland are starting to have reasonable depth ( although not at flyhalf which is a worry ). The problem is the way they play can be fragile because they are always taking risks. When it works its great when it doesn't it can be a horror show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net