rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team for krasny Yar
Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 21:50
Judging by social media a few of the first teamers are on holiday and a video today showed the England under 20's training together so wondering what sort of team we will be putting out?! My guess would be
Elrington
Woolstencroft
Hoskins
Lloyd
De chaves
Gilsenan?
Cooke
Curtis-harris
Mckibbin
Brophy Clews
Ransom
McLean
Tiks
Fowlie
Bell?

Re: Team for krasny Yar
Aiden1011 (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 22:11
If I remember correctly McKibbin is not registered for the challene Cup and with Meehan and Steele being away not sure who will play scrum half?

NMB (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 22:13
Can the new boys play in this comp?

Aiden1011 (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 22:21
Quote:
NMB
Don’t they have to be registered at the start of the season? I may be wrong though

Irish 'Stoker (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 22:43
Quote:
Aiden1011
Quote:
NMB
Don’t they have to be registered at the start of the season? I may be wrong though

Hope this clears it up....
3.5 Each club may register up to three additional players during the pool stage, each to replace a player previously registered. If a club registers three additional players, one such player must be a front row player. Additional players must have a three-month contract with the club and must not have played for another club in the tournament. Additional player registrations must be submitted by 12 noon (GMT) on the Tuesday before the match. De-registered players may be re-registered (in place of the relevant additional players) during the pool stage.

Florida (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 23:50
Quote:
Hugo.LI
Judging by social media a few of the first teamers are on holiday and a video today showed the England under 20's training together so wondering what sort of team we will be putting out?! My guess would be
Elrington
Woolstencroft
Hoskins
Lloyd
De chaves
Gilsenan?
Cooke
Curtis-harris
Mckibbin
Brophy Clews
Ransom
McLean
Tiks
Fowlie
Bell?

The pack, yes probably something like that, but possibly Botha if he's registered.
Given Kendo's comments about getting our attack firing I'm thinking the centres to be Williams and Fowlie, wings Ransome and Tiks, Bell at fullback and probably TBC at 10 to give Marshall a break for a couple of games before reintroducing him towards the end of the 4 game block, finally PVZ at 9 (if registered, if not then Steele)

Bazzo (IP Logged)
11 January, 2018 09:34
They always do PR trying to sell tickets for the game in the build up to the weekend and based on that I am guessing the Jacob Atkins will start. Logic.

olw131 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2018 10:45
Edit: this was originally full of England under 20s as I misunderstood your comment!

Elrington
Woolstencroft
Chawatama
Lloyd
De Chaves
Lasha
Gilsenan
Curtis-Harris

Brand
Atkins
Tiks
TBC
Fowlie
Ransom
McLean

Pieter and Botha off the bench? Wonder if they might sacrifice two of the younger players in the CC squad for these two.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2018 10:51 by olw131.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net