rugbyunion
Latest News:

Krasny Yar front row
13 January, 2018 11:42
Hearing Ciamh announce these three fellas will be worth the ticket price.
G Tsnobiladze, V Tsnobiladze, Fukofuka

Re: Krasny Yar front row
stmky (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 13:47
Hello guys, have any links on TV or internet stream?

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 18:03
A vedio of the game is normally released at a later date

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

waltham (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:33
Well done Ciamh indeed!!! Twas very funny and deserved the applause... Quote on the Offy post match (before they correct it!)
"Brophy Clews who pooped up on the wing to scythe in for Irish’s fifth try of the contest"

Glad I missed that :-0

Finno (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 21:09
Quote:
waltham
Well done Ciamh indeed!!! Twas very funny and deserved the applause... Quote on the Offy post match (before they correct it!)
"Brophy Clews who pooped up on the wing to scythe in for Irish’s fifth try of the contest"

Glad I missed that :-0

Agreed, Caimh was awesome and really witty...was great value today, and my freebie guests loved it!! Well done Caimh!!

KeithJ (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 21:49
Yes, especially when he said he might be about to start an international incident and then started to announce the LI team....Tommy Bellski......

Plus in the second half when he announced the KV sub and followed up with "Cracked it" or words to that effect.

bisach (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 06:00
As I said to Ciamh after the game, I thought his pronunciation was terrible today.

Tissot is like "tee so", not "tiss (h)ot".

Really must improve (Sm151)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/01/2018 06:06 by bisach.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net