Trylights
Florida (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 14:11
Can be found here

[youtu.be]

Re: Trylights
cjm. (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 15:32
Looks like a great run out but wow there was no defence to speak of.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 16:21
The tries where Big Joe scored, Wasps defence was non existent. They didnít try and tackle him. From a wasps point of view surely tackling would be a basic expectation. Academy team or not they were shocking.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 16:36
Wasn't great, but there were a few schoolboys in that Wasps backline I believe. Was certainly a mis-match

GHA (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 19:23
Quote:
Exile_Dave
The tries where Big Joe scored, Wasps defence was non existent. They didnít try and tackle him. From a wasps point of view surely tackling would be a basic expectation. Academy team or not they were shocking.

Let he who is without sin and all that... bit harsh Dave

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 22:44
Flatman have Joe man of the weekend award. He also stated that he would rather see joe play in a better backline. Donít listen to him joe, stick with us

bisach (IP Logged)
29 January, 2018 23:57
Don't listen to a man who thinks the Madejski Stadium is the Ricoh Arena.

GHA (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 08:01
I'd rather Joe was playing in a better backline too, because let's face It, our current one isn't setting the world on fire

Steelman (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 09:33
Quote:
GHA
I'd rather Joe was playing in a better backline too, because let's face It, our current one isn't setting the world on fire
y

And on that note,Bath sign Hurrel on loan from Bris till end of season, b*****ks!!

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 11:02
Quote:
GHA

I am also a throw the towel in, give up, no hope, merchant like yourself and agree

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

GHA (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 13:11
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Quote:
GHA

I am also a throw the towel in, give up, no hope, merchant like yourself and agree

I am full of optimism

DrV'sHairyCraic (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 13:17
<wrong thread>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/01/2018 13:29 by DrV'sHairyCraic.

Steelman (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 13:43
video: [url](Sm145)p(Sm91)[/url]
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
LI Bohemian
[quote
GHA]I'd rather Joe was playing in a better backline too, because let's face It, our current one isn't setting the world on fire

I am full of optimism

I,ll have a pint of wot he,s drinking!(Sm128)

GHA (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 16:29
You've got a couple of options, Steelman - stick your head in the sand, or purchase a pair of green-tinted specs. They are so green-tinted, you can't actually see through them. Perfect!

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 17:30
Quote:
GHA
You've got a couple of options, Steelman - stick your head in the sand, or purchase a pair of green-tinted specs. They are so green-tinted, you can't actually see through them. Perfect!

I also, being the type who's comments are the most negative of views and statments, and who will often accuse anyone, even with neutral thoughts on the club or players, as being green tinted, unrealistic, namby pamby, head in the sand types. agree totally with the statement above.
Plus I'm also, contrary to how i come across, very optimistic.

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

GHA (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 17:39
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Quote:
GHA

I also, being the type who's comments are the most negative of views and statments, and who will often accuse anyone, even with neutral thoughts on the club or players, as being green tinted, unrealistic, namby pamby, head in the sand types. agree totally with the statement above.
Plus I'm also, contrary to how i come across, very optimistic.

You are starting to get it. I think. COYI

Steelman (IP Logged)
30 January, 2018 19:15
I try and steer a laconic path between the extremes of happy clapping and doom and gloom.Irish became my team when my boy started with the minis in 199O at Sunbury.Some things in life shouldn't change.During that time we've only ever had two really decent teams,and for the rest of that time it's been a struggle.For the players and especially the fans.Looking forward to visiting the Arms Park on Friday,hope we put another strong team out.Four wins on the trot,will turn me optimistic again!

GHA (IP Logged)
31 January, 2018 08:55
It's weird how someone who has watched their team lose 11 league games in a row isn't overly optimistic and doesn't think change is around the corner and thinks our backline isn't great. But like you said Steelman, four wins could change all that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net