U20s v Italy
Anonymous User (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 18:54
Can be watched here

[t.co]

Re: U20s v Italy
02 February, 2018 19:01
Bit of ping pong kicking and then Parton has the ball in our half and just goes and goes and scores a lovely solo try

02 February, 2018 19:19
Loader scores too

Basham and Brand are both on the field too, I believe all four of our lads are now on and the crowd cheer for basham!

02 February, 2018 19:31
Parton named man of the match. I think. My Italian isn't anything other than non-existent

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 22:45
I watched the first half and parton was excellent. Did the basics very well and made a couple of nice runs. Sadly I missed his try!

03 February, 2018 00:26
I missed almost the entire first half, tuned in just as the Italians scored.

Parton's try was excellent, hopefully there'll be a highlights package available as it's worth a watch. Loader's was also good, that lad seems to finish moves even when there's no room to finish.

PhantomExile (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 00:34
A great trait to have! How did the two subs do when they came on?

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 06:20
Brand and Basham barely touched the ball as it was all Italy for the last 15 when they were on.

Parton also set up Loader's try. He had a great game apart from one kick charged down that he managed to get back and recover.

Meb4568 (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 13:34
Irish lads all did well. Loader and Parton excellent throughout as reported; Brand and Basham did v well for the 15-20 minutes they were on. Mostly a defensive effort at that stage. Basham at 6 was busy at break down, made all his tackles and looked comfortable (impressive -especially for 18yr old?). Brand similarly slotted straight in at 9. Think next week vs Wales is on TV so will be easier to watch.

waltham (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 21:26
Quote:
Meb4568
Irish lads all did well. Loader and Parton excellent throughout as reported; Brand and Basham did v well for the 15-20 minutes they were on. Mostly a defensive effort at that stage. Basham at 6 was busy at break down, made all his tackles and looked comfortable (impressive -especially for 18yr old?). Brand similarly slotted straight in at 9. Think next week vs Wales is on TV so will be easier to watch.

Thanks for the summary :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net