21 - 42 try from Jo

Re: v Cardiff
Fursa (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 21:24
FT 21 - 42

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 21:47
Im pleased it wasnt a walkover like the wasps game. I only have have the twitter updates to go by but it appears that our match tempo has increased significantly. I hope they use the two new guys next week and really take the game to sale. Id be disappointed if we retreated back to the usual style. Please start with van zyl, seems like he had a lot to do with the quick ball

Narbia (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 22:58
Quote:
jimbo800
Im pleased it wasnt a walkover like the wasps game. I only have have the twitter updates to go by but it appears that our match tempo has increased significantly. I hope they use the two new guys next week and really take the game to sale. Id be disappointed if we retreated back to the usual style. Please start with van zyl, seems like he had a lot to do with the quick ball

^^ was thinking just the same. Get them to start against Sale.

Steelman (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 23:59
SdC came on for Coman,played v well, nicked several of their linouts.Arno and Piet have really added a threat.Arno at fullpace is an amazing sight,nil point for style , but he got us 14 points today with great breaks.Marshall was very good today and included at least one proper tackle.Fowlie played well.Piet box kicked twice and sniped about ten times ,love it.
We had the edge in the scrum,and dominated the line out. Good win.
Ps TBC is the most unnatural fly I've ever seen.
Trev was excellent too, maybe picked up a small injury or just taking rests!
Coman looked like rest of the season.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 08:37 by Steelman.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 09:30
Thabke Steelman - pleased the new boys are doing well. What do you mean re Theo? Did he not have a good game?

Portcullis Irish (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 09:49
SB I'd suggest Steelman was commenting on TBC's "bag of spanners" running style Classic 10 glide not in his repertoire just yet! IMVHO of course.

Great result though shame if MC is laid low.

#COYI

Steelman (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 10:33
Confess this was my first live viewing of TBC at 10 and I just don't get it.Ok his hands are good,yes the bag of spanners running,and how awkward he makes kicking out of hands look ,hits me most. I just can't see how there wasn't a better mini, schoolboy,international age group player around as he passed through, and this is my point. ,who had the size,grace,confidence and ability to keep him out of the 10 shirt.Like other people have said he might be a centre...but really at this level!
On the other hand, if it ain't broken....

SirBurger (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 12:37
Quote:
Steelman
Confess this was my first live viewing of TBC at 10 and I just don't get it.Ok his hands are good,yes the bag of spanners running,and how awkward he makes kicking out of hands look ,hits me most. I just can't see how there wasn't a better mini, schoolboy,international age group player around as he passed through, and this is my point. ,who had the size,grace,confidence and ability to keep him out of the 10 shirt.Like other people have said he might be a centre...but really at this level!
On the other hand, if it ain't broken....

Fair enough. Obviously wasnt at the game and he has had a few weaker games, but think hes been good recently. He captained England at various age group levels so we werent the only one to identify him as a talent from a young age.

Steelman (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 14:55
I'm sure in every respect,especially character and determination he more than fits the bill.Comments are only about his apparent suitability for a no 10 .But then of course there was Andy Goode, who also looked unsuited.

Ozzy3213 (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 15:48
Quote:
Steelman
I'm sure in every respect,especially character and determination he more than fits the bill.Comments are only about his apparent suitability for a no 10 .But then of course there was Andy Goode, who also looked unsuited.

So more about aesthetics than suitability.

Steelman (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 16:17
Absolutely, Oz ,although he may look better in our blue strip.sorry I,m on the Marcus Smith side of fly halves and it may show.

Ruckingood (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 10:11
game link:

[vimeo.com]

Password is: Cardiff!

Note need capital C and ! at the end

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 10:20
Cheers, will give the game a watch

Highlights also up

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net