rugbyunion
Latest News:

Italy v England
HMRH (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 19:19
Good game I thought - Rugby is a game for tries and tries there were a plenty. Work for England to do certainly but a lively attack and tries well taken by LI old boy Watson. Italy looked useful at times but don’t think they’ll trouble Ireland. England v Wales shaping to be a cracker but I suspect a tighter game all round from both sides

Re: Italy v England
Smudge21 (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 20:13
Thoroughly enjoyed the game. I thought Italy played some lovely rugby at times but England were a class above. England Wales next week it going to be very tough to call!

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 21:16
it was a good game, a bigger task against Wales obviously, it will be tight, but England should edge it as they are at home and have more off the bench but this is a great tournament with an upset in each round

mulledwinemarie (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 12:19
Great atmosphere wonderful supporters especially the Italians on bus 190 Ho sang us all the way to the stadium

MWM

GLORY GLORY LONDON IRISH - and loving it......

well I used to ...............

AlecW (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 12:41
Thought England were a bit stodgy & disjointed (the break while poor Youngs was down may be partially to blame), but turned it on in Q4 when the Italians tired. I'd give England a 'ring rusty' excuse and be willing to bet that they are a lot better on Saturday.

I thought Italy had improved massively from last season. Their backs' passing was much slicker and they looked for space, rather than an England player to charge into. They had some attacking moves and some go forward. The 13 (Boni) looked to be a real find and both wings impressed me. The FB (Minozzi - all 5'8" and 12st 7lbs wringing wet of him) also looks a good 'un.

The forwards also looked OK, apart from penalty magnet Ghiraldini. The Kiwi 2nd row, Negri in the back row and Mbanda when he came on, all looked the part.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net