rugbyunion
Latest News:

Brian Facer in Irish Post
Griff (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 15:40
Article

Another 5 year plan anyone? Sounds like he knows what he's doing, just hope he's successful.

Re: Brian Facer in Irish Post
GHA (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 15:51
I just hope the unified club that gives us the best chance of winning games, and the fact that we 'targeted' the Siberia All-Stars and AW Cup games, translates into league points over the next few weeks.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 16:08
As Griff alludes to, this is basically a re-hash of all the previous talk of 5 year plans that we've heard from BBC, Uncle Tom, Smiffy, Tim O'Toole, Ian Taylor, Toby, COS and even Malcolm Ball.

I'd love them to admit a more honest scenario - that whilst each day we will do our best to get better in everything we do, there are however 11 other teams that are doing likewise, so who knows whether we will succeed.

orsoncart (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 17:09
We are currently carrying out feasibility plans to determine the best course of action beyond that period, whether that means being in Reading or London.

Well that is quite an interesting bit of repositioning

Bazzo (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 17:54
Quote:
orsoncart
We are currently carrying out feasibility plans to determine the best course of action beyond that period, whether that means being in Reading or London.
Well that is quite an interesting bit of repositioning

No **** Sherlock. Thanks for the update Brian. All that money spent to get rugby played at Brentford was not noticed.

That article is like talking to a child. It really is sounding a bit silly. There is no takeover..... but loads of new cash is coming in? A five year plan? The shareholders are entitled to have their input?

What is the point of it? to say that there is no takeover? I was hoping that there would be, get some serious finance in the club. Mr Crossan has done his best for sure (and the other shareholders) he is committed to the club in the long term, (assume the others are committed as well) but how can he get new investment in if nothing is for sale? More questions than answers for me?

glensman (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 00:26
Brian Facer's comments are just the usual Corpspeak BS, talks a lot but says nothing.

Crumbs of comfort?,"no external debt", ignores the fact that Mick Crossan is in a GBP 25 million hole since he took over.

Connor O'Sullivan states, as at Feb 09, LI have 11 games left to play in the Premiership.

Enough said.

MUST get a win against Sale.

GHA (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 21:37
Looking forward to the announcements in March or April...

Southstand(again) (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:41
Interesting post by Robby Richmond on the Saints board Thought provoking ?

Finno (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 22:15
Actually, hes spot on, in my view !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net