rugbyunion
Latest News:

Ireland
Horticbm (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 19:54
Well done that Team, very impressed against a very strong Wales team.Only Scotland then England on St Patricks Day.......can we...will we?

Re: Ireland
M51 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 20:51
Ireland most certainly can But Jonny needs to find his kicking boots to be certain. Scotland were on fire today and got the rub of the green, Eddie will be livid after the defeat. I expect a better performance from England at Twickenham. Lets hope Ireland are firing on all cylinders for both games.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 20:53
Wales exposed Ireland massively. Seemed to get on the outside with ease each time. It’s easy to see why grand slams are so hard to come by nowadays

Horticbm (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 21:06
I felt it was a game that showed how games can change and ping pong side to side until the final whistle.I felt that Wales were heading for a drop goal to share the spoils but intercepted for the killer try.

The talent coming through our ranks from all positions, its wonderful to watch and for the the future, great coach, confidence is growing.

Éirinn go Brách

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net