rugbyunion
Latest News:

Stick or Twist?
Shawshank (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:43
So, now that relegation is virtually assured do we call the taxis for NJK and his merry men or not?

It’s a truly horrible choice for the Board to make.

Would having a constant merry-go-rpound actually achieve anything? Many of us think that if only we had stuck with Glen back in 2015 we would still be in an OK spot.

Would ditching NJK et al result in the young lads, that they have nurtured through the academy, want to ‘board the GWR to LI West’ like the previous generation?

Would a new ‘big name’ coach want to be in the Championship, and would they do any better than NJK’s crew who have already ‘been there done that’?

On balance I would stick with NJK, Dec and Skivs but bring in a new backs coach.

And BV also gets his P45.

Re: Stick or Twist?
SirBurger (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:45
Stick for the reasons you outline. There’s potential there and we can’t keep rebuilding every year. Stay with Nick and try and limit the player departures. Come back stronger.

Anonymous User (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:47
No. Stick, with ALL of the coaches.

Aa545 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:51
Replace them all, we need a clean sweep from top to bottom.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
Comepletley agree shawshank, stick with the coaches but bring in a new backs coach.
I just hope the coaches have the guts to get rid of some of the dead wood at the club

cjm. (IP Logged)
Assuming there is a choice I think the amigos need to be de-amigoed. Sticking with exactly the same setup is likely to produce the same results as the AP isn't going to wait for us to catchup.

orsoncart (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:38
Only stick if you are convinced that Nick is going to make it, otherwise change now. Either way, get rid of part time coaches. If Nick really needs the input of BV after two years, then he isn't going to make it.

I'd also break up the cosy ex LI team. Backs and defence seem vulnerable to me.

Have a real clear out of dead wood on the playing side. If we get back in a year they aren't going to be any better

grumpy1960 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 19:06
Stick with NK , DD & GS but dump BV PH & CH no penetration in attack & kicking standard has dropped from poor to shocking be it from the kick off , restart , box kicking , off the kicking tee & out of hand , please someone find Peter Hewitt and bring him back as kicking coach .

Who else should we be looking at showing the door to player wise?

Hearn & McClean For staters .......

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 19:25
Hearn, McLean, Gleave, Palframan, saulo, lasha, schatz, mckibbin, the list goes on really

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 20:18
Are we likely to see Saulo play? He’s on our books but nowhere to be seen. He’s definitely not injured. I’ve seen him more times in the car park at the madstad.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 20:40
Agree with a few on here. Would stick, but be open to breaking up the gang a little.

Think the Venter thing should come to a natural end. Always gets confusing as to who's calling the shots when he's around and if we are lucky enough to come up again I want to play less conservatively.

Dodge also vulnerable. Defensively after a poor start we are pretty much on a par with the teams around us. We are adrift because we are not getting over the try line enough.

Steelman (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 20:54
Realistically,once the playing staff has been pruned,and the u20 boys promoted to the squad,the hatchet will be taken to the coaching staff,and redundancies or sackings made.The idea that none of the coaching staff are responsible in some part for relegation,sends out all the wrong messages within a sports club.Keep Kendo and Skivs,add a fresh attack coach,non Li please.Thats plenty for the Championship. Venter in the background.
So to answer the question its Stist or Twick for me.

Narbia (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 21:39
It's a hypothetical question because the board are unlikely to change anything, but I'd say twist. Assuming they want to be a Premiership club.

It was a very tall order to expect a bunch of 1st team inexperienced coaches to pick up and run with the Premiership. More failure of expectation than execution.

If the board decide that LI is to be a Championship team hereafter then stick.

What is there, both players and coaches, is more than enough to win the Championship in a years time.

The elephant in the room is the diminishing support base. Only a very rich benefactor can support a home crowd of 700 like Ealing.

The board pays the piper, the board calls the tune.

Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 23:00
I don't know who your defence coach is, but I wouldn't be too hasty to get rid of them. We have one of the best attacking lines in world rugby and we didn't break through. One maul, one chargedown, and one half metre slide from a fired up 9 who is arguably our best player. We've scored tries from all over the field for the last couple of years, but not against you.

I know it is worth nothing, but I struggle to believe that a team that played the way you did today is looking at relegation. It's not right.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 23:23
Quote:
Vespulavulgaris
I don't know who your defence coach is, but I wouldn't be too hasty to get rid of them. We have one of the best attacking lines in world rugby and we didn't break through. One maul, one chargedown, and one half metre slide from a fired up 9 who is arguably our best player. We've scored tries from all over the field for the last couple of years, but not against you.
I know it is worth nothing, but I struggle to believe that a team that played the way you did today is looking at relegation. It's not right.

This is why the argument relegation has come up. Whilst I’m an Irish fan, we’re far better than most clubs who come up and go down again, we just need a year or so. We’re quite competitive and it says a lot that we’re annoued we didn’t beat a wasps team that has an attacking line up most teams would dream of. Sending Irish down does no good to the RFU, we have several players who could be future internationals. The change in culture has been so big in so few seasons. A few signings and we’re winning games we came so close to losing. Surely the league is to benefit the RFU in the long run, don’t burn a very productive academy. Get rid of the LV, no one would miss it, it’s an unwelcome distraction. To the wasps fan, thanks you for your feed back, a lot of clubs have been where we are but escaped, we just a little luck, but more importantly, time.

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 09:33
Based on talking to lots of LI fans it looks like the crowd could be less than 2,500. This is disappointing and the main reductions would be in STH.

I am still undecided.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 09:40
We are and have always been an unfashionable club in the eyes of the premiership, the prey offs were abolished after we had to endure them, the premiership will probably ring fence thier competition as soon as they can we have little clout off the pitch compaired to the wealthier clubs, we are not a premiership side yet, but have not been weakened enough to be a championship club, either one of the championship sides ups its credentials or we shink to a championship size and ambition.
As far as coaching staff, I'm not an expert like most but the way you gain experience is to have experiences it normally comes at a cost and involves mistakes.
Coaching is a very fast changing environment, i would have guessed, if you change the staff then you start again, players and all.

GHA (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 12:19
Twist. The coaching staff already had a year in the Championship to build a style, and build for the future, but we didn't set the world on fire down there by any means. There aren't play-offs so recruitment will be easier, but we signed 10 players in the close season and have rarely seen over half of them. With no play-offs next season it would be the perfect time to get someone proven in to make their mark early and build on it.

Shame as obviously Kendo et al bleed green, but so do lots of people.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 15:31
Ah yes the elusive proven one, he will arrive and fix the broken club, theyve been named, oh yes lists of them, but they may be looking elsewhere or could go elsewhere for better pay and an easier ride with the guaranteed backing of the a country backing or some fat cat. But as it's probably unattainable for Irish we can just keep this crusade going non-stop. I hear Arsene Wenger might be the one.

Garden gnome (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 16:06
I think we should stick with them, look how far they have come acdamey coaches to premiership, in very short time.
I think everyone underestimated how far prem had improved .with the playoffs
It's to late to recruit .
This team and coaches has more fight than the team that got relegated last time they seem more together than when Coventry and co were here.

Steelman (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 16:09
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Ah yes the elusive proven one, he will arrive and fix the broken club, theyve been named, oh yes lists of them, but they may be looking elsewhere or could go elsewhere for better pay and an easier ride with the guaranteed backing of the a country backing or some fat cat. But as it's probably unattainable for Irish we can just keep this crusade going non-stop. I hear Arsene Wenger might be the one.
Sacre bleu! C,est merde

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2018 16:35 by Steelman.

peejay (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 06:17
Twist, the coaching team have had their chance. What saddens me is the inability of the coaching team to adjust their tactics/style/game plan when it was clear that things were not working. A year in the championship and a a year in the Premiership is opportunity enough.
We need a professional experienced head coach and not former old boys.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 07:52
There's an article in the rugby paper on Martin Haag claiming he's struggling to find a job due to all the foreign coaches that are coming over. Would welcome him with open arms

SirBurger (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 08:27
Quote:
Hugo.LI
There's an article in the rugby paper on Martin Haag claiming he's struggling to find a job due to all the foreign coaches that are coming over. Would welcome him with open arms

Absolutely.

Worth noting that Jim Mallinder has turned down the Cardiff role apparently.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 08:29 by SirBurger.

GHA (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 09:10
Supporters ask who else is there
Supporters respond with names such as Haag or Mallinder
Supporters ask where exactly we're supposed to find the money for names like that

and repeat

glensman (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 09:23
Enough is enough, relegated twice in 3 years, virtually the same management team in place.Lost 15 out of 17 matches in the Premiership, we could end up with, played 22, lost 20.Keep the same management team in place?, madness.

Termination notices should be issued to the following at the end of the Season, or earlier.

Venter,Kennedy,Danaher,Hodgson[P],Skivington,Hodgson[C].Why persevere with these failures?.

The first rule of business, THE FOLKS WHO GOT YOU INTO THE @#$%& ARE NOT THE FOLKS WHO WILL GET YOU OUT OF IT.

The cash saved is probably the thick end of GBP 500,000 per year.For this sort of money we could recruit a world class coach with a PROVEN record of success and rebuild from there.

This is assuming that we are not ring fenced in the meantime.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 11:48
Quote:
glensman
Enough is enough, relegated twice in 3 years, virtually the same management team in place.Lost 15 out of 17 matches in the Premiership, we could end up with, played 22, lost 20.Keep the same management team in place?, madness.
Termination notices should be issued to the following at the end of the Season, or earlier.

Venter,Kennedy,Danaher,Hodgson[P],Skivington,Hodgson[C].Why persevere with these failures?.

The first rule of business, THE FOLKS WHO GOT YOU INTO THE @#$%& ARE NOT THE FOLKS WHO WILL GET YOU OUT OF IT.

The cash saved is probably the thick end of GBP 500,000 per year.For this sort of money we could recruit a world class coach with a PROVEN record of success and rebuild from there.

This is assuming that we are not ring fenced in the meantime.

I totally agree the people who got you into the mire are not the ones to get you out, so which are the ones on your list who got us relegated the first time?
I think the second rule of business should be remember who did what when things went wrong then you might not point the finger in the wrong direction and come across as a muppet.

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 13:09
Sentiment should not come into the decision regarding coaching staff. It should be results and clearly they have been woeful. Our backs have been non existant in the last 2 seassons (the bulk of the games won in the Championship were due to forward pack).

I want to be entertained, as do most people I know that follow London Irish, as that is our DNA. Aimless kicking of the ball is not my idea of playing rugby. This should be the exception not the rule. The two step rule for the scrum half is an inovation of the current coaching staff.

Get rid of all the them and wish them all the best.

Steelman (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 13:24
Should get a guaranteed success coach with a proven record. Dave Brailsford would
patch us up pretty damn quick.!(Sm20)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 13:26 by Steelman.

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 13:39
Can you say that you have seen any improvcement in the team in the last two seasons?

glensman (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 01:39
LI Bohemian, as you say in your 05 March post," as far as coaching staff, I'm not an expert", how true!.

Tom Coventry won 4 matches during his tenure, we have won 2 so far, the five remaining matches don't look like yielding any wins, playing 6th,1st,9th,3rd and 7th.Coventry was terminated along with his staff for lack of performance.The same action must be taken now, don't wait for a seasons end review.

Start looking for a world-class coach right now with a proven track record, salary C. GBP 500.000 PA, tied into a performance plan.

However, if we are ring-fenced out of the Premiership everything changes.

If promotion/relegation is scrapped and by some miracle we are not relegated, the current coaching staff must be terminated.

THE FOLKS WHO GOT YOU INTO THE @#$%& ARE NOT THE FOLKS WHO WILL GET YOU OUT OF IT.

aah Bisto (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 08:39
So help me understand the maths here, we fire all of our current coaching staff who are inexperienced and hence probably on lower wages to save c.500k, we then dangle that in front of an experienced coach who has to do it all on his own? What about the budget for his own back room staff?

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 09:01
Glensman you talk about 500.000 being enough to bring in the elusive world class coach in, this will include the back room staff that will be required, the replacement for the loss of home grown talent on the cusp of first team regulars, that will leave when you ditch thier long time mentors (see Bath team sheet)
Don't get me wrong I am not against change and want to see LI improvement, but really do despair at people's attitude towards the coaching staff by not recognising that the premiership has had a boost in the overall competitiveness since we were first religated and we have had to start from nothing, post Coventry.
Now obviously I am always regarded as green goggles, head in the sand and loyal to the old boys coaching, to most people on here, but I think that we are stuck with the team/staff we have because we are playing within our budget.

MikeL (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 10:27
Well duh, once we've got this World Class Coach (who, being World Class, will be making a beeline for a Championship club rather than, say, a national team somewhere because of a burning desire to visit Doncaster) an entire World Class First XV will immediately be drawn to Hazelwood's World Class facilities and beg to take a massive pay cut to join the club, and they'll be so good they won't need coaching anyway so that'll save a load of money, and our own Word Class Stadium will magically appear in the greater London area providing a secure future income stream, and the current bunch of substandard so-called 'fans' will be replaced by 25,000 World Class Supporters every week who are note-perfect on The Fields and know how to use apostrophes. There we go, I've done the hard bit of working the plan out, I'm sure it'll be trivial to actually implement it.

glensman (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 12:08
MikeL,

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but only if it's done well.

Let us hear YOUR plan, assuming you have one.

Don't be late for school.

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 12:31
I still don't get it. Ignoring the £500,000 thing for a second.

There are good, proven coaches out there, both available and with clubs. There are good, proven assistant coaches out there who would be both interested and suitable for roles at the Irish. But people keep saying 'nope, no one is available, no one wants to come here, it's not gonna happen so we may as well keep the boys and give them more time and give them another go because we are currently living within our budget and they are the best we can do.'

Some of our budget was spent on ten signings at the end of last season. We could've saved a lot of money by, well, not signing any of those 10, and we'd be in a very similar position to the one we are now. If we'd signed five and not bothered with the other five we might've been in a better position now.

No-one is expecting Steve Hansen or Eddie Jones to drop everything and come join us in the Championship, bringing Read and Barrett or Farrell and Itoje with him. But saying there's no point changing anything because this is the best we can do sounds a bit defeatist to me.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 12:32
I can’t see a world-class coach joining us for at least a season in the championship, unless like Lam going to Bristol, he was promised a large playing budget.

Which we don’t have.

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 12:41
What's the class below World Class? Is Mallinder World Class? Tandy? Hagg? Lancaster? Kiss?

Not saying I endorse all or any of the above, just using them as examples.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 13:40
Sam Vesty was out of a job all of a day and he’s already new backs coach for saints. We need a defence and backs coach, I’m happy with Skivs and Kendo.
If all coaches were to leave, watch kendo get employed right away, I’d take him purely for his relationship with the academy boys. I still think he has what it takes in the long run but his job is far harder when he is weighed down by the other two who are way out of their depth.

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 13:47
Not sure Kendo's got the CV to be snapped up straight away... more like an assistant coach role somewhere rather than Head Coach (in my opinion)

07 March, 2018 14:03
I assume that job was already lined up for Vesty and they just waited a day to announce.

Not sure how much coaching Kendo actually does. The DOR role seems to be heavier on the management side.

Of the guys listed Tandy and Haag are probably the realistic ones. Quite like Haag, but he's more of a forwards guy and would probably be looking for a head coach role at Championship level. Certainly a possibility, but is untried at premier level other than as a forwards coach for Bath a decade or so ago. Not too fussed on Tandy

If I were to pick someone vaguely be realistic I'd go all out to persuade Lee Blackett to jump ship from Wasps into the top job here. Good experience in the Championship and coaches an expansive, high tempo brand of rugby

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 14:09
Haag obviously did well at England u-20 level but with all due respect to him he had more to work with than most nations

07 March, 2018 14:26
Yep, short lived but he got the job done in that JWC.

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 14:29
Thinking about it you would've thought he would've developed some excellent contacts, both on the coaching and playing side, during his time there

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 15:24
So a totally untried Haag would be better than what we heve and the potential players (see Bath team sheet) we might lose?
Hmmm that is worth a good pondering

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 15:37
Untried?

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 16:10
Premiership experience, What about the players that will leave? could you plaese address that minor issue Or
Maybe just harp on about the bad signings instead, beautiful thing to have the power of hindsight and we are the only ones to make bad signings in most people's eyes, i suggest you go on other teams networks and realise they all have them, probably not as many as us, but you have to think that some players have better attitudes than others when it comes to a had slog.

Aa545 (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 16:27
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Premiership experience, What about the players that will leave? could you plaese address that minor issue Or
Maybe just harp on about the bad signings instead, beautiful thing to have the power of hindsight and we are the only ones to make bad signings in most people's eyes, i suggest you go on other teams networks and realise they all have them, probably not as many as us, but you have to think that some players have better attitudes than others when it comes to a had
slog.
Which players will leave if we get a new coach?
Surely more players will leave/ want to leave if we persist with the same coaches that haven’t produced the goods and for the most part produced boring rugby over the last few seasons.

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 16:37
Premiership experience? He was Bath forwards coach for three years in the Premiership. So more qualified than Kendo and the Gang were when they were hired. But we're off to the Championship first anyway.

Championship experience? He was head coach of Nottingham for four seasons (finishing second in his first full season there) before moving to the RFU in 2016 to become head coach of the England U-20s who won the 2016 World Rugby U-20 Championship.

Are you suggesting all our up and coming Academy stars will follow Nick the Ball and co if they were to depart? TBC, Johnny Williams and Joe Cokanasiga all played under Haag at England under-20 level so they might hang about... In fact the more I think about it the more I think Haag would be a very good candidate, IF we have a review and IF the coaching staff are replaced.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 16:44
Quote:
Aa545
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Maybe just harp on about the bad signings instead, beautiful thing to have the power of hindsight and we are the only ones to make bad signings in most people's eyes, i suggest you go on other teams networks and realise they all have them, probably not as many as us, but you have to think that some players have better attitudes than others when it comes to a had
slog.
Which players will leave if we get a new coach?
Surely more players will leave/ want to leave if we persist with the same coaches that haven’t produced the goods and for the most part produced boring rugby over the last few seasons.

I would say that lots will leave if we changed coaches, especially the young lads who have come up under the coaches, my guess would be Joe, Johnny, Theo, Tom P, Rory B. There are some names for you. Maybe they would be happy under new coaches instead of the ones who you reckon produced boring rugby over the past few years. Or maybe, just maybe they would depart because they had good relationships with the coaches who helped them get England age grade caps and also helped them win an academy trophy, playing a very exciting brand of rugby. I go for the latter scenario there, but you might be right.

Griff (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 16:48
Quote:
GHA
Premiership experience? He was Bath forwards coach for three years in the Premiership. So more qualified than Kendo and the Gang were when they were hired. But we're off to the Championship first anyway.

Haag was Bath's Academy Forwards Coach for a year according to Wikipedia. He's never (according to wiki) coached in the Premiership

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 16:51
Quote:
Griff
Quote:
GHA

Haag was Bath's Academy Forwards Coach for a year according to Wikipedia. He's never (according to wiki) coached in the Premiership

A little lower, Griff

'Return to Bath, the RFU and back to Bath again

After leaving Bristol in 2007 he was assistant coach to the England Under 18 side that toured Australia before returning to Bath Rugby in September 2007 and taking up the post of Academy Forwards Coach. In June 2008 Haag left Bath Rugby to join the Rugby Football Union (RFU) and take up a position as a National Academy Coach. The role saw him involved with the coaching of the England U20 team. In June 2009 he returned to Bath Rugby when he succeeded Mark Bakewell as forwards coach to the senior team. Haag left Bath when his contract expired at the end of the 2011-2012 season.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2018 16:57 by GHA.

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 17:05
I could be wrong but unless the eurrent coaching staff get their act together we may be bouncing between the Championship and the Premiership for a few more years. Meanwhile our support will dwindle. I would like to get back to the days when you turned up to watch a game and there was an air of we could win this game today (haven't felt that this season).

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 17:13
Quote:
Bazzo
I would say that lots will leave if we changed coaches, especially the young lads who have come up under the coaches, my guess would be Joe, Johnny, Theo, Tom P, Rory B. There are some names for you. Maybe they would be happy under new coaches instead of the ones who you reckon produced boring rugby over the past few years. Or maybe, just maybe they would depart because they had good relationships with the coaches who helped them get England age grade caps and also helped them win an academy trophy, playing a very exciting brand of rugby. I go for the latter scenario there, but you might be right.

Those three played under Haag for England u-20s, with Williams and TBC winning the World Championship under him

Rory and Tom may've come across him when playing for the u-18s whilst he was coaching the u-20s

07 March, 2018 17:15
Joe didn't play under Haag. He only featured in 2017

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 17:18
Ah yes - he was called up by Haag, but Haag left a month later...

[www.london-irish.com]

Griff (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 17:33
New hashtag then GHA? He looks like a good idea. For me we need a proper head-coach, if he could do a job I'd love to see him in. Personally I'd keep Nick as DoR since he's recognized his mistakes and I'd like some consistency of vision.

Paul_D (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 18:35
Quote:
paulm1953
I would like to get back to the days when you turned up to watch a game and there was an air of we could win this game today (haven't felt that this season).

You'll enjoy next season then (Sm151)

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 20:18
Some consistency of vision, Griff? Or would a new vision all round be better? Also I assume you stand corrected winking smiley

I hate hashtags

#strongertogetherapparently

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 22:23
So Haag was a forwards coach 6 years ago when the premiership was a case of Leicester v whoever in the prem final, worth the risk?
Besides it looks like we've gone with others now.

GHA (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 22:37
He's spent more time coaching in the Premiership (three years) than Kendo has. Judging by his CV which I only really found out about today, yes, he sounds worth the risk.

I mean, he was just a name plucked out of the air, but it seems like any name is a slight on the current boys, so apologies for that.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 09:02
Quote:
GHA
He's spent more time coaching in the Premiership (three years) than Kendo has. Judging by his CV which I only really found out about today, yes, he sounds worth the risk.
I mean, he was just a name plucked out of the air, but it seems like any name is a slight on the current boys, so apologies for that.

Fair play GHA, you plucked a name out of thin air and it got a bit of momentum there for a while. You did your best to get him a job. Don't be feeling down about it.

GHA (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 09:06
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
GHA

Fair play GHA, you plucked a name out of thin air and it got a bit of momentum there for a while. You did your best to get him a job. Don't be feeling down about it.

Even a blind hen eventually finds a grain of corn...

Besides, I could've plucked Kidney's name out of thin air but Heineken Cup winners? Too easy winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net