rugbyunion
Latest News:

Ben Ransom
Noshman (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:15
Please explain - we have talent like Ransom in the squad who cannot get a first team place, having played at every level and coming from Saracens and not even being selected. He has speed quick feet and a rugby brain, he is young raw talent why is he not commanding a first team place, he would offer pace and variety in a side that is now going back down and he has not even been given a chance, backs coaches wake up and smell the Java. There has been no variety over the season we have tried nothing new with exciting young players in the side, get a grip if your older expensive players canít deliver grow a pair and get some flair on the pitch. Just to finish if Ransom is injured different call but if I was that young man and fit I would be wondering what I have to do to play, wing or fullback he offers a new dimension. Gutted

Re: Ben Ransom
Shawshank (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:24
I think that Marshall has played every minute of every AP game.

Some good it has done us. He appears to un-droppable, and yes Ben should deffo have got more game-time.

Long term however Parton really does look the real deal at 15, so when he is fit again I would start with him.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:29
Totally agree. Ransom is really not used at all. I donít understand why he is soo low on the pecking order either.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Aa545 (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 18:37
Another reason the coaches should go, should definitely played more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net