rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team's Up.
Narbia (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 12:08
London Irish: 15 James Marshall, 14 Joe Cokanasiga, 13 Tom Fowlie, 12 Johnny Williams, 11 Alex Lewington, 10 Theo Brophy Clews, 9 Piet van Zyl, 1 Ben Franks, 2 David Paice, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Franco van der Merwe (c), 5 Josh McNally, 6 Jake Schatz, 7 Max Northcote-Green, 8 Ofisa Treviranus

Replacements: 16 Dave Porecki, 17 Gordon Reid, 18 Petrus Du Plessis, 19 Sebastian De Chaves, 20 Josh Basham, 21 Scott Steele, 22 Tommy Bell, 23 Aseli Tikoirotuma

Re: Team's Up.
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 12:29
Blair not recalled. Writing is on the wall.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

LondonerDub (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 13:41
Hearing a lot of Quins fans are not travelling up from Surrey Hills etc. because of parking spots been given back to Twickenham for the Bath match - tickets had 20% off during the week in the South Stand hopefully will be seas of green!

HMRH (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 15:02
Just for the fun of asking I assume there’ll be many a London based Irish fan there Saturday that wouldn’t normally go to a game? Do or die game (ish) should be hundreds more than usual

harristocratt (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 15:36
It's a given thankfully being one of the Reading four I bought my ticket early in case Quins sold out.

Aa545 (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 16:15
Quote:
HMRH
Just for the fun of asking I assume there’ll be many a London based Irish fan there Saturday that wouldn’t normally go to a game? Do or die game (ish) should be hundreds more than usual
There should be 15-20,000 outside without tickets given all the Irish fans in London, and stadium will be full of Irish with only a handful of Quinn’s inside.

Shropshire Hugh (IP Logged)
06 April, 2018 17:07
Quote:
Aa545
Quote:
HMRH
There should be 15-20,000 outside without tickets given all the Irish fans in London, and stadium will be full of Irish with only a handful of oQuinn’s inside.

Like when we used to share the Stoop and outsold Quins for every home game ......of course we had a decent team too. 😉

Live in West Wales, work in England, supporting Scotland and London Irish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2018 17:08 by Shropshire Hugh.

plzd (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 09:01
1 - no we did not

2 - why do you think we will suddenly have loads of fans at the stoop when we get 1 man and a dog for home game?

plzd (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 09:02
"sea of green"

lol funny

plzd (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 09:07
now we get tiny gates they get 13-14k times have moved on

they are applying for planning to build a 25,000 stadium we have a training facility

HMRH (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 12:36
Sarcasm alert

Shropshire Hugh (IP Logged)
07 April, 2018 18:55
Quote:
plzd
they are applying for planning to build a 25,000 stadium we have a training facility

Quins tapped into the massive London market, we spent 15 years camped on an industrial estate halfway to Swindon.

Live in West Wales, work in England, supporting Scotland and London Irish

wattshisname (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 11:24
Quote:
plzd

I'm confused, plzd. Why do you say in a thread on the Quins board

" Yesterday was the wqorst I have seen in over 25 years of being a Quins fan. We are in desperate trouble. "

Have you a split personality?

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 12:45
Quote:
wattshisname
Quote:
plzd

" Yesterday was the wqorst I have seen in over 25 years of being a Quins fan. We are in desperate trouble. "

I always wondered what happened to Pat the paddy.

Florida (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 13:15
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Quote:
wattshisname
Quote:
plzd

I always wondered what happened to Pat the paddy.

I thought PtP became berksman

GHA (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 13:15
Or that rugby rules fella, or the one who asked what a lineout was

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
08 April, 2018 13:50
Quote:
wattshisname
Quote:
plzd

Another Danny Boy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net