rugbyunion
Latest News:

MotM nominations?
Griff (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 13:20
Must be a few names to shout-up. Who caught your eye?

Re: MotM nominations?
Foxy! (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 13:25
Piet Van Zyl had a great game. And also scored 2 tries

Bill the chip (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 13:35
Great team performance , with honours to PVZ , noggers josh & FDM but over last few weeks and with the last minute changes iTom Fowlie gets my vote!! For all our troubles I am proud to say I have NEVER witnessed a London Irish team lay down like quins did..... great fighting spirit lads

cjm. (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 13:50
Botha. His spirit was on the field :-)

Possibly PVZ. His skills may not be so different to our other S/Hs but his confidence is way higher.

Bell had a decent game too.

Forwards obviously played well but hard to single one out.

And Danny Care obvs.

olw131 (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 16:12
Every single member of the pack including Franks who was everywhere much like he was in the Championship. Hoskins and Northcote-Green were imperious at the breakdown and the loose forwards generally made things impossible for Quins all game.

Honourable mentions to much-improved back division inc Bell who had a very solid game and Marshall who didn't look afraid to run hard and straight giving us valuable yards, so much better than just shovelling it on. Fowlie was also very good and there was one point where he, Joe and TBC executed an absolute textbook choke tackle on a helpless and stranded Quin. Beautiful to watch.

Really, everyone was fantastic. An absolute joy to watch, albeit on the small screen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2018 16:15 by olw131.

b.q.f.m (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 17:05
Tom Fowlie.

Finno (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 22:47
Quote:
b.q.f.m
Tom Fowlie.

Plus 1, not generally a fan but he had a great game on Saturday !

10 April, 2018 13:45
Piet for me but awesome team performance.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 14:54
Really impressed by the pack particularly Hoskins and mcnally, but piet for me. He was at the heart of everything we did

orsoncart (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 15:18
Fowlie good but needs to be told to ground the ball safely. On another day, it might have been disallowed!

SirBurger (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 15:40
Quote:
orsoncart
Fowlie good but needs to be told to ground the ball safely. On another day, it might have been disallowed!

Pretty sure he had to ground it in that fashion due to momentum and the lack of space.

Jonny_C (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:52
DK and LK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net