Match reporters?
Griff (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 10:31
We only need three reporters now:

Exeter: Dermot66
Sarries:
Bath:

Who wants the honours?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2018 13:13 by Griff.

Re: Match reporters?
13 April, 2018 08:51
I could just do a copy and paste of the last report and win the remaining games 35 - 5.
Come one guys, one of you on a free ticket could volunteer. It would be good to hear from someone new what they thought of the game.

Dermot66 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 13:10
There is always a first time. Put me down for it.

Griff (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 13:13
Awesome! Thanks Dermot (and PANS for the cyber-bullying)

13 April, 2018 17:01
Thanks Dermot, here's hoping that you will report on a historical 5 pointer.

Griff (IP Logged)
27 April, 2018 10:06
Dermot did a fine job for Exeter. Who's doing Sarries? And Bath?

Griff (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 11:15
We didn't get a volunteer for Saracens... I might get round to it at some point I guess.

I'm not going to Bath, though and the site will go offline without one for there.

Who's going to do it?

Finno (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 18:54
Quote:
Griff
We didn't get a volunteer for Saracens... I might get round to it at some point I guess.
I'm not going to Bath, though and the site will go offline without one for there.

Who's going to do it?

I'll do it and won't let you down this time!!!

Anonymous User (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 19:02
Do we have to do a match report to keep the site up and running or can it be anything?

For example if I want to do a piece on I don't know the trials and tribulations of a London Irish fan or how the LI social media team could pull their socks up a bit. Would that help keep the lights on?

Steelman (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 20:06
It being a home match for me,I would have loved to have done it but sadly I will be sailing in the Ionians,rather than sitting in that temporary stand at the Wreck in the P*****g rain. Enjoy!

Griff (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 10:05
Florida, no anything we can publish as a story is gratefully received - I'll probably hold onto it for a while since I have to eek out the content to keep us up over the off-season.

Anyone can write anything they like, so long as it's not libelous it'll get published... Just email editors@londonirish.org with the copy (and a picture if you have one in mind) and I'll do the rest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net