rugbyunion
Latest News:

Coach travel to the Exeter game
Griff (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 13:49
Irish are running coaches from Sandhurst, Wokingham and Winnersh to/from the MadStad on Sunday.

Offy story

Good option for locals who want to celebrate/drown their sorrows I'd have said.

Odd there's not a West London option, and another example of Irish finally engaging with the Berkshire massive after they've stated their intention to leave ASAP...

Re: Coach travel to the Exeter game
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:20
This would be ideal for me living in Sandhurst, but I have a parking permit at the madstad so unfortunately will not be taking this up.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

fatlad76 (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 17:15
"In order to assist supporters in coming to the game, London Irish have partnered with coach service Zeelo to provide affordable and convenient transport on a route determined by supporter demographics."

Not West London then!

(Sm159)

HMRH (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 20:36
Flips sake - good offer LI well done

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net