rugbyunion
Latest News:

teams up
fatlad76 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 11:58
London Irish: 15 Tommy Bell, 14 Joe Cokanasiga, 13 Tom Fowlie, 12 Theo Brophy Clews, 11 Alex Lewington, 10 James Marshall, 9 Piet van Zyl, 1 Ben Franks, 2 David Paice, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Franco van der Merwe (c), 5 Sebastian De Chaves, 6 Josh McNally, 7 Max Northcote-Green, 8 Ofisa Treviranus

Replacements: 16 Dave Porecki, 17 Gordon Reid, 18 Petrus Du Plessis, 19 Josh Basham, 20 Jake Schatz, 21 Scott Steele, 22 Fergus Mulchrone, 23 Aseli Tikoirotuma

Fergus is back!

Re: teams up
fatlad76 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 12:19
and exeter

15 Lachie Turner
14 Jack Nowell
13 Henry Slade
12 Ian Whitten
11 Santiago Cordero
10 Gareth Steenson (capt)
9 Nic White
1 Ben Moon
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Tomas Francis
4 Mitch Lees
5 Jonny Hill
6 Dave Ewers
7 Don Armand
8 Sam Simmonds

16 Jack Yeandle
17 Moray Low
18 Harry Williams
19 Sam Skinner
20 Thomas Waldrom
21 Stuart Townsend
22 Sam Hill
23 Tom O’Flaherty

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 12:54
That’s about as a strong a Chiefs team we’ll see in the league. Clearly want to wrap up the top spot this weekend.

tatthecraic2 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 13:03
I feel strangely confident about this weekend... Maybe a bonus point loss would be a great result

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 13:30
Quote:
tatthecraic2
I feel strangely confident about this weekend... Maybe a bonus point loss would be a great result

Usually it would be, but it won’t do us any good this time

Narbia (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 13:41
Give it to Shane!

Seriously, no one is going to beat chiefs in a pick and go game, and for that reason I'm pleased to see 9,10,12,15 as last week. Some smart movement on and off the ball required.

Really keen to see what Deccie has in store.

Clear underdogs, but anything is possible.

ExiledChameleon (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 13:47
A two point gain on Saints & Worcs is the worst result that will leave us with some hope. First tiebreaker is no. of wins. Therefore we'd effectively be 8 & 9 points behind the other two, and therefore needing 2 wins in 2 to stay up.

Putting reality aside, should we get a non-BP win and the others lose by +7 then we'd be 6 & 7 points away from overtaking the others or 5 & 6 if we then won vs Sarries & Bath.

Basically, should we win tomorrow then we stand a good chance of staying up (Win vs Bath & 2 BPs should lift us above both of them. BP win tomorrow and it would be neck and neck (and neck?).

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 14:18
But wuss and saints are playing each other on the final day which means the least one of them would get would be two points if they drew. The final games have made it nearly impossible for us.

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 14:19
Realistically we're unlikely to stay up without 3 wins. Possible, but would take the other two teams to stall completely.

Decent enough team though and hope McNally isn't too drained from his game in the week.

fatlad76 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 14:22
I think we have to be ahead of both before the final game. Tough ask but COYI!

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 14:51
Have been honestly been resigned to relegation since the Wasps home game, I just want us to put in a decent performance and go down fighting like a narly Jack Russell dog (no one has told them how little they are, so they'll take on anything)

Bohemiansingles@yahoo.com
631-563-9892

13 April, 2018 17:51
Quote:
jimbo800
But wuss and saints are playing each other on the final day which means the least one of them would get would be two points if they drew. The final games have made it nearly impossible for us.
On the flip side, if we are sub 4 points behind them on the final day, we know that a win would likely do it.

13 April, 2018 17:55
Quote:
fatlad76
I think we have to be ahead of both before the final game. Tough ask but COYI!

Bath with nothing to play for on the final day shouldn’t be awful, if we do stay up I’d be shocked if it happened due to wind over Sarries and Exeter but not Bath.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 19:43
Bath have Big Joes signature to play for

13 April, 2018 23:44
Quote:
jimbo800
Bath have Big Joes signature to play for

All the better, it gives Watson an incentive to have a shocker.

John A (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 00:47
... and we are also up for the day.

Hopefully, a few familiar faces around ... tho Verna will be sporting a less familiar headdress, haha ... she has gone local

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net