rugbyunion
Latest News:

Guy Armitage
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 09:12
Just seen in today’s TRP that he has signed for Eailing Trailfinders.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Re: Guy Armitage
Aa545 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 11:11
With the players they have signed think we will be hard pushed to beat Ealing next season and getting promoted depending on ring fencing the premiership won’t be easy.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 11:20
Quote:
Aa545
With the players they have signed think we will be hard pushed to beat Ealing next season and getting promoted depending on ring fencing the premiership won’t be easy.

I wouldn’t get too carried away. None of the players I’ve seen them sign recently would get in to our side. Our lack of backs play made us look very ordinary when we were in the championship. I’d like to think with the new coaching set up that we’d put teams to the sword more often this time.

Ecksile (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 16:18
Have they got or will they get a suitable stadium?

Narbia (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 16:42
Quote:
Ecksile
Have they got or will they get a suitable stadium?

Not trying to be funny, but, Brentford's new ground has permission to play rugby. If Irish can't or won't take it -it's then up for grabs.

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 20:03
They will play at existing ground, had it already approved for this season but not needed, new stands will be put in and extend existing ones

almostatyke (IP Logged)
20 April, 2018 19:10
Have you actually been to their ground? You must be joking - access through a housing estate for 10,000 people?
At present they have about 600 supporters, despite winning every home match except Bristol. Sorry but I cannot see, however rich their backer, premiership rugby in Hanwell.

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
20 April, 2018 19:18
Yes I have been there and I agree with you but PRL apparently have agreed to the plans ofr new stands etc etc

almostatyke (IP Logged)
20 April, 2018 19:45
Sorry I realised I have drifted off-topic with this thread, but "Arcadia Avenue" will struggle with any sort of Premiership-level access to the former Great Western Railway ground, though I know that they sometimes get 3000 for London Broncos RL matches. The latter are in the summer, when parking on grass is usually OK, but in winter?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net