rugbyunion
Latest News:

Fixtures
Aiden1011 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 16:42
Does anyone know when next seasons fixtures will come out? I canít find it anywhere and I saw that last years came out on 9th June so does that mean weíll know on Friday?

Re: Fixtures
norg2072 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 18:25
I seem to remember that the previous seasions Championship fixtures came out a lot later than that, early July i think!

Wiki says announced Summer 2018.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 18:27 by norg2072.

HMRH (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 18:52
Thought Iíd read about 13/6 but canít locate the source so maybe thatís just made up!

norg2072 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 20:02
They were announced on 9th June last year so fingers crossed!

Keen to see the Jersey date as that was a great weekend away, hopefully its not over winter!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 20:04 by norg2072.

waltham (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 14:10
It's in my diary as around June 13th as well...

Rosscaberry (IP Logged)
07 June, 2018 10:31
I think it is around about June 14th . I have fingers crossed that The Jersey away fixture does not clash with any family commitment.
Looking forward to the new season & lots of fun.
Always optimistic!

Iron Lung (IP Logged)
14 June, 2018 09:44
EFL fixtures (i.e. Reading's) are due to be released on 21st June.

Are we likely to see our fixtures released before Reading's?

HMRH (IP Logged)
14 June, 2018 10:22
Iíve asked Geeene King several times without a response

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
14 June, 2018 20:28
I asked Greene King and they came straight back and said should be later this month.

Nothing on RFU site nor Offie

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
15 June, 2018 07:45
Last season the list was published 9th June but not finalised until sometime in July. And don't forget they have to cobble together a new cup competition too.

harristocratt (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 10:30
Surely the old people who work out the fixtures by hand then write them out using quill pens on velum must be close to completing their task.

waltham (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 11:54
Yes - really frustrating and no communication at all it seems (Sm102)

Exilesqueen (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 20:47
Apparently fixtures out 12.30 tomorrow according to Coventry rugby twitter page

HMRH (IP Logged)
21 June, 2018 21:16
Good spot -thanks

PV (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 09:18
Theyíre definitely out today

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:12
Oh well. Away at Ealing first up is probably the one thing we wouldn't want, but at I guess we'll know where we are fairly early

Irish 'Stoker (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:18
Link please, I don't seem to be able to find them, unless they are on twitbook or facetube as i don't have access

HMRH (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:18
Shame clubs version differs from official fixtures over Jersey fixture

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:19

Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:21
Our fairly settled squad vs their complete new overhaul and having to integrate some 20 odd new players. I think playing Ealing away first is great.

HMRH (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:21
Logistics Jersey canít be confirmed - god almighty the Championship hits home on fixtures day

tomthepom (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:22
Quote:
HMRH
Shame clubs version differs from official fixtures over Jersey fixture

there's no confirmed date for Jersey v Irish as there have been 'logistical issues' relating to the originally-scheduled date (which is the one included on the list issued from 'HQ'). The clubs are working to confirm the date asap it's recommended no-one books any travel at this stage.

Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:25
Also i would read the article and not look at the info graphic on social media as it is riddled with mistakes mainly being Playing Bedford away twice. Doncaster at home twice and yorkshire away twice

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 12:40
Quote:
Jamiepep1
Our fairly settled squad vs their complete new overhaul and having to integrate some 20 odd new players. I think playing Ealing away first is great.

Agreed, get stuck in early. Firstly itíll show the boys what standard theyíll need to produce at this level, if we get the win itíll give us an edge early on against what is to believed one of the favourites for the league

Griff (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 13:01
FWIW. Up on here too now.

HMRH (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 14:15
Will take a further 2 weeks before days/dates can be confirmed according to offy - frankly not impressed - not blaming LI but thatís poor

Iron Lung (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 15:26
That weekend also clashes with Beerfest in Jersey. I can't think of a more opportune time for our fixture!

waltham (IP Logged)
22 June, 2018 22:21
I'm hoping they change the date for Jersey...we have a conflict.... :-(

Narbia (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 00:18
Quote:
Jamiepep1

Here here !

PV (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 07:08
Ealing home as final game, could be a decider. Then maybe another cup final. Happy days

Shropshire Hugh (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 12:47
We will be mightily fed up of playing Hartpury by Christmas!

Live in West Wales, work in England, supporting Scotland and London Irish

HMRH (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 14:13
Iím already fed up weíre playing Hartpury at all!

Finno (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 07:57
Quote:
Jamiepep1

Couldn't agree more!!

HMRH (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 09:10
I wish the clubs would agree the actual dates rather than ďweekend ofĒ al a European matches

Want to get on with some arrangements

Griff (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 10:17
As far as I know the dates we currently have are the expected dates not weekend-of. The only one missing is Jersey away.

HMRH (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 11:13
Hi Griff - I donít think so. Offy states ďall fixtures are initially scheduled to be played at 3pm on Saturdays by default but both Home and away games may be changed to Fridays or Sundays and ko times may varyĒ

Griff (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 12:35
They've got some Sundays in there already - I've not looked closely but I suspect those are ones where RFC are already scheduled to be at home. Of course RFC could get televised and moved and that would move ours too.

I'd expect most away games to be on Saturday anyway (since most of the oppos don't have stadium issues that would move them) unless they're picked-up for television.

As with all fixture lists (and as stated on ours) all of them are subject to change but as far as I know these are the expected dates.

Obviously if you're booking anything you should take into account that they could move - but that is always the case.

Jon_r43 (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 13:09
Club were quick to say jersey isnít agreed, remember when we were drawn in the ECC to play in Madrid and the team pulled out and we ended up in Portugal. That time we got money back from European Rugby.

Hoping Ealing away gets pick up by Sky and moved to the Sunday, Lindyís sister gets married at 3 on the Saturday!

HMRH (IP Logged)
05 July, 2018 17:43
Jersey confirmed tomorrow and the rest either tomorrow or early next week - a few clubs awaiting final confirmation according to rhe reply to my question from the club on Twitter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net