rugbyunion
Latest News:

AUS v IRE
Cill Dara (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 11:11
Not a great game so far, but the Aussies seem intent on hitting Ireland's ball carriers as hard as possible!

OH, The Ref seems to like the sound of his whistle!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2018 11:12 by Cill Dara.

Re: AUS v IRE
Cill Dara (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 12:46
Well, that was not fun to watch!

Ireland 2nd in the world, not that display!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

PV (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 13:13
Camera 7 must be different to the shot I was seeing as , for the life of me, I couldnít see a knock on for our try at all.

GHA (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 13:58
Quote:
PV
Camera 7 must be different to the shot I was seeing as , for the life of me, I couldnít see a knock on for our try at all.

That was a dodgy one wasn't it? The TMO saying 'well on my screen it's a knock on' yet no one else in the world, including the ref, can see it...

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 14:23
In the build up to a World Cup, itís good for a team to have a few reality checks along the way. Ireland needed one. Stockdale got a front row seat to some classy back 3 play. He has an awful lot to learn about intelligent use of the ball. Leinster lads looked off the boil unsurprising. Aussie breakdown play was brilliant. Defensive line quick and aggressive.

Anyone notice the continuing disappearing act of Pococks scrum cap? I feel it was used as a way of slowing play down when he had to run to half way to get it yet spent half the game without it on.

tatthecraic2 (IP Logged)
11 June, 2018 08:14
I'm not a fan of pulling out 1 person in a team...

But i really feel Pocock was an absolute game changer - every ruck he was involved in was sped up for Australia and slowed down against Ireland.

There was one ruck early in the second half where Ireland were rolling over Australia's 10m line and had very good momentum. it took 4 irish forwards to get Pocock away from the ball. slowed the ruck and reduced the number of running options for Murray and the attack petered out... ending in a penalty against Ireland... all from one man in one ruck...

he's really supurb

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net