rugbyunion
Latest News:

AUS v IRE, 3rd
Cill Dara (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 13:00
Well that was tense!

Not a great game, again, but a win is a win.

I have many gripes, but who doesn't.

I will say Folau needs an attitude change. He should have had a second yellow for the head shake when he got his yellow for taking out O’Mahony, must have been hard done by.

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Re: AUS v IRE, 3rd
HMRH (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 14:14
Good series for Ireland. Thought the lifter was at fault for O’Mahoneys fall not Folau

cjm. (IP Logged)
23 June, 2018 14:30
Quote:
HMRH
Good series for Ireland. Thought the lifter was at fault for O’Mahoneys fall not Folau

Agreed. Absolutely fair contest for the ball. Lifter lifted him and made no attempt to bring him back down safely. Folau barely touched him and it was part of the action of his jump.

GHA (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 10:47
I don't think shaking your head is a yellow card offence personally

Cill Dara (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 10:57
Twas a joke!

Prisco stripe Hibernico

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net