rugbyunion
Latest News:

This week’s TRP
PV (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 07:33
Article with Stephen Myler talking very positively about the club. Also, Alex Codling may be off to Quins, leaving Ealing!

Re: This week’s TRP
paddym (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 08:23
By last count that would be about 17 clubs
Alex Codling has been involved in coaching with!
Ealing linked to Dorian West as forwards coach.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 09:54
Also an article on a jack Cooke.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Steelman (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 17:14
Codlings late move to Quins will really screw Ealing,he,d not long signed a new 2 year contract.The Quins v Ealing friendly won't be very.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 18:05
What does it say about Cooke?

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 18:48
Just that he is excited for the new season. He looks up to Dec Danaher as a mentor and is happy where he is at the moment and bleeds green. His parents are hardcore L Irish supporters for years and he caught the bug of rugby off them from a very young age.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Neale Harvey (IP Logged)
24 June, 2018 21:26
Two pieces with your boys. As ever, the Rugby Paper will be fully reporting on London Irish. Can't guarantee features every week but there will always be match reports or previews. No other Sunday paper offers that. Harvs

waltham (IP Logged)
25 June, 2018 07:55
That's a fair plug IMO Neale :-)

aah Bisto (IP Logged)
25 June, 2018 11:37
You've sold it to me Neale, good work all round

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
25 June, 2018 12:16
Speaking of Jack Cooke, is he any good? I’ve seen the name mentioned a lot but don’t know an awful lot about him

Shawshank (IP Logged)
25 June, 2018 12:58
Jimbo - he played a few games in the Anglo-Welsh etc.

To me he looked a tad 'lightweight' compared to say Basham and Curtis-Harris - but at his age he probably just needs to fill out and have a heavy summer of weights.

Seemed to handle well and pretty mobile.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net