rugbyunion
Latest News:

Sam Twomey Signs
Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 13:45
A bit out of nowhere but a decent addition.

link

Re: Sam Twomey Signs
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 14:13
Quote:
Jamiepep1
A bit out of nowhere but a decent addition.

link

Pah, started following us on Twitter last month.

Always going to be a sure thing.

Another who has had injury issues that have held him back iirc.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 14:55
Anyone else recently started following us on twitter?

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 15:14
Quote:
SirBurger
Anyone else recently started following us on twitter?

Kieran Dixon was the only other one that looked interesting. Diminutive London Broncos RL (ex Hull KR) wing. Was a while ago though

Edit - TBH I'd discounted Twomey as he followed a few clubs and didn't think we'd be in for another lock.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/07/2018 15:18 by Margin_Walker.

NMB (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 15:31
Don't know too much about him but has the right level of experience, plus it looks like he already bleeds green which is a bonus! I still think that we are light on the wings unless I am missing someone.. I hope they ask me before they make any more signings

SirBurger (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 16:03
Definitely light on the wings. Aside from that I think we are ok unless a gem comes along.

SiBolton (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 19:20
You have a great signing there, was in my opinion one of our best second rows when fit
Has had some injury problems in the past, but I’m sure you won5 regret him signing

Florida (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 23:25
Quote:
SiBolton
You have a great signing there, was in my opinion one of our best second rows when fit
Has had some injury problems in the past, but I’m sure you won5 regret him signing

Thanks for the info, always good to know we've got someone that's well thought of. Would you say he's an out and out second row, ie. Line out operator and power in scrum, defensive machine like Lawes or ball carrier like launchbury (or a bit of all of them).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net