Latest News:

TJ Ioane
HMRH (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 09:03
Now thatís a decent signing! Good work

Re: TJ Ioane
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 09:16
Good back row option there. Always looked lively for Sale.

Hugo.LI (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 09:49
Can he play wing...?

On a serious note, good signing, physical ball carrier who can get us on the front foot

tatthecraic2 (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 10:18
Hell of a signing.

always thought he stood out when he played for Sale.

NMB (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 10:46
This is a great signing! Always thought he looked good for Sale, brought physicality and was always a menace at the breakdown! I am happy for some of our winger budget to be taken up by him

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 10:59
As a Sale fan, sad to see TJ go. You've got a player who will give 110% every game and is a great club man as well. Hope he does well for you.

Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 12:00
Good signing and probably pushing for first choice Number 8. Kidney and Kiss seem to have got three good players.

We do appear to have a lot of back row options this season - I make it 8 senior squad and 4 academy plus McNally able to play blindside. Any cash left for another wing or two if Ransom is off?

aah Bisto (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 12:54
Now that's a signing to get everyone to take note and the Championship will be a better place for a season for it. For me as close a like for like replacement for Botha as you can get. I assumed he was out of our reach so a massive well done to all involved to get him over.

aah Bisto (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 13:06
Would also say that at the start of the off season we were all looking at what Ealing were doing and getting worried they were getting closer, I believe now the boot is on the other foot and the gap has widened again

NMB (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 14:03
I would be surprised if some prem clubs didn't want his services so am really impressed that we got him. Our back row looks really good! Do we know if he has played at 8 regularly?

PV (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 14:38
He's an abrasive carrier, we need that gainline type of player desperately.

It looks like K and K believe that the way to the top is to have plenty of depth in the pack, we play quite a few league games and the unrelenting demands generally punish those without pack depth.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 15:01
Quote:
NMB
I would be surprised if some prem clubs didn't want his services so am really impressed that we got him. Our back row looks really good! Do we know if he has played at 8 regularly?

Think he has played in all three back row positions for Sale.

Finno (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 20:45
Brilliant signing, shows real intent!!

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 21:44
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
NMB

Think he has played in all three back row positions for Sale.

He has played across the back three for us. He is probably most effective as a 6. Can be a bit of a penalty liability which is as much due to his over-enthusiasm and commitment than anything else!

HMRH (IP Logged)
26 July, 2018 08:09
I wonder how much of an influence Trev is with Samoan signings? Maybe none at all but given he has skippered Samoa perhaps he has some weight with the players looking for clubs

PhantomExile (IP Logged)
26 July, 2018 23:15
Very good signing, would hold his own in most Prem squads and will be a regular starter for us I expect.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
27 July, 2018 15:25
Quote:
HMRH
I wonder how much of an influence Trev is with Samoan signings? Maybe none at all but given he has skippered Samoa perhaps he has some weight with the players looking for clubs

More likely to say, come here, I need some help carrying this ball !!! especially with Arno gone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net