rugbyunion
Latest News:

Arno Botha
Lincs-Exile (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 11:05
I see that Arno is ripping up trees in Munster Top tackler and carrier so far this season please tell me he is coming back to Irish after his year at Munster.

Re: Arno Botha
HMRH (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 11:12
Not a hope

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 13:46
I heard he was brought in on a one year deal to cover the amount of forwards that will be rested before the World Cup. Munster don’t have the same spending power they used to, and its harder to get non Irish players registered.

Florida (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 14:11
Why not a hope HMRH? He's already got a connection with us, hopefully he enjoyed his time with us, it then comes down to cash. He's the type of player we should be spending money on.

Steelman (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 14:31
Just up Sarries street.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 17:47
Would be amazing if it happened. Seems unlikely though.

Florida (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 19:30
Quote:
SirBurger
Would be amazing if it happened. Seems unlikely though.

Keep the faith SB, keep the faith

HMRH (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 20:12
Just assumptions: injuries derailed him. Highly thought of and think he’d jump at chance to return home and play in SA but given the strength of the € maybe not, A very good player and if Munster don’t want him I imagine many will in both France and England

For where we are just doesn’t seem
Probable - just opinion

PV (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 20:15
On the plus side, we did back him when others elected not to and if we get promoted and he were to rejoin, he’d know the level of support he’d get!

plzd (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 22:10
Support of 5000 people

Florida (IP Logged)
13 September, 2018 22:18
Quote:
plzd
Support of 5000 people

Which game will you be at when you're part of that 5k? We should have a beer together

PV (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 08:40
He’s not joining Quins...

Lincs-Exile (IP Logged)
15 September, 2018 11:30
Arno scores for Munster who gave Ospreys a drubbing.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
15 September, 2018 11:49
He has carried on his ball carrying ability. He played well last night and scored a very good try, all power

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net