rugbyunion
Latest News:

0 - 0 Draw
harristocratt (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 13:51
Saturday's top of the table London 3 North West clash between Old Streetonians (top) and London Welsh (2nd) ended in a 0 - 0 draw.

I almost wish I had gone to Hackney Marshes to watch the game.

Re: 0 - 0 Draw
SirBurger (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 14:09
Quote:
harristocratt
Saturday's top of the table London 3 North West clash between Old Streetonians (top) and London Welsh (2nd) ended in a 0 - 0 draw.

I'm not sure you do - the weather was meant to have been atrocious and there's no cover at the ground!

Jonny_C (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 16:26
Just what we don't want in the sport of rugby, the "footballisation" of the game.

[:wor kid:]

Finno (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 22:08
It's one of my claims to fame was that I played in a 0-0 draw against the Met Police many years ago. It was a foul day weather wise also....luckily the port at half time saved us!

paddym (IP Logged)
09 October, 2018 06:01
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
harristocratt

I'm not sure you do - the weather was meant to have been atrocious and there's no cover at the ground!

There is no cover at Hazelwood and the weather
was atrocious and there were 82 points scored in a Nat2 game!

Cormac (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 12:33
We drew 0-0 with Sarries at The Avenue once, in the 90s? Horrible ground, mudbath. Both sides had tries disallowed in the first couple of minutes.

Y Drenewydd (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 15:18
Welsh are unbeaten for a year now . However we did turn down 3
Points infront of the posts.! Suppose the draw was worth the media coverage , apparently it’s a rare “result“

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net