rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team's Up
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 10:44
Plenty of changes

London Irish: 15 Tom Parton, 14 Ben Loader, 13 Brendan Macken, 12 Fergus Mulchrone, 11 Luke McLean, 10 Ben Meehan, 9 Brendan McKibbin, 1 Gordon Reid, 2 Motu Matu’u, 3 Patric Cilliers, 4 Josh McNally (c), 5 Teofilo Paulo, 6 Conor Gilsenan, 7 Blair Cowan, 8 Jake Schatz

Replacements: 16 Dave Porecki, 17 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi, 18 Ollie Hoskins, 19 Barney Maddison, 20 Matt Rogerson, 21 Jacob Atkins, 22 Bryce Campbell

Re: Team's Up
Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 11:34
Good rotation without any real drop off in quality. Good to see Conor G back and starting also Atkins on the bench as out and out 10 cover is interesting, hope Myler is just being rested as a precaution.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 11:37
As Jamie said, great to see Conor back in the jersey again. Pleased with the gradual integration of academy players. Would like to see Loader get more ball this time around. Would like to see Josh get a bit of a rest, maybe they’ll hold off until the cup games. Would have preferred Nalaga get a run instead of McLean, he must be nearing a match day squad by now.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 12:00
Suspect they want Myler fit and rested for the games against pirates and jersey. Meehan did a great job last time out

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 12:37
And Doncaster:

Starting XV: 15. Cowell 14. Wilson 13. Hayes 12. Creed 11. Lewis 10. Morath 9. James 1. Hislop 2. Malcolm 3. Quigley 4. Eames 5. Challinor 6. Ryan 7. Hills 8. Tyrell

Replacements: 16. Nelson 17. Mullen 18. List 19. Booth 20. Foley 21. Seniloli 22. McColl

Cam Cowell the only ex LI lad I can see there.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 12:38
Forward replacements look good if we need to step up a gear at the final straight.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 14:03
What's happened to Stephenson? Impressed me in the opening rounds

dooj106 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 17:23
In the last game he played (Bedford I think) he had a heavily strapped knee and didn't see the game through so guess injured but hopefully not too serious. Agreed though have been impressed with him

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 17:56
Quote:
Hugo.LI
Suspect they want Myler fit and rested for the games against pirates and jersey. Meehan did a great job last time out

Meehan played well but kicking from the tee was rubbish. Hope we score enough points to not rely on his boot.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

shimmieandshake (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 18:00
Is Tommy Bell still tracking to be back in December, as far as we know?

Meehan had a great game against Carnegie but it's definitely stop gap. Also, is Brophy-Clews injured or is Meehan just preferred at this stage?

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 18:50
Quote:
shimmieandshake
Is Tommy Bell still tracking to be back in December, as far as we know?
Meehan had a great game against Carnegie but it's definitely stop gap. Also, is Brophy-Clews injured or is Meehan just preferred at this stage?
Think Brophy Clews is going through the concussion protocols at the moment
You would like to think that we wont need to rely on meehans boot to win tomorrow but as we saw at Coventry, take nothing for granted.

Steelman (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 19:28
Quote:
dooj106
In the last game he played (Bedford I think) he had a heavily strapped knee and didn't see the game through so guess injured but hopefully not too serious. Agreed though have been impressed with him

His last game was at Cov, and he started !! the game with a leg completely encased in bandage,presumably the good one.....made me feel a bit queezy. 45 players to pick from and they picked him,kill or cure I assume.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net