rugbyunion
Latest News:

MotM nominations?
Griff (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 13:50
Any of the travellers fancy letting us know who played well?

I suspect it'll go on first-half performance...

Re: MotM nominations?
Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 13:58
Probably Mulchrone for me, despite going off at HT. Nice try, some crucial turnovers (including one defending our line) and rock solid in defence.

Honorable mention for Loader for a cracking first league score and a solid overall game.

Generally a pretty good defensive performance apart from the two big breaks they made leading to tries.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
22 October, 2018 16:54
I thought that Blair as usual put in a good shift but I would go for Loader, for his try and all around first half performance, he never received a pass in the second half so nothing he could do about that.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
23 October, 2018 07:25
Loader, just for the audacity to score that try. Great to see him finally get a score.

Paul_D (IP Logged)
23 October, 2018 08:09
I wasn't there but based on the highlights reel it has to be Loader for that try.

Bill the chip (IP Logged)
23 October, 2018 17:08
Did go... thought Pat Cilliers had a great game whilst on..... gotta mention on my wing for the 1st half that Luke McLean was really solid . Itís between the youngsters tho , Parton and loader and as above think Ben gets this week

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net