rugbyunion
Latest News:

Greedy me
PV (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 09:50
Hi everyone

Iím writing the match report for the Pirates game and Iím looking to improve on my past two efforts. If any of you arenít able to make the game, but have some themes you want explored, please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Greedy me
Steelman (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 07:30
Quote:
PV
Hi everyone
Iím writing the match report for the Pirates game and Iím looking to improve on my past two efforts. If any of you arenít able to make the game, but have some themes you want explored, please let me know.

Thanks
Pirates of Penzance so how about writing your report in Gilbert and Sullivan couplets ?!

bigbitty (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 09:47

PV (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 12:13
Dunno why I bother

Florida (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 12:41
Difference in atmosphere between now and the last time we played them. Your personal expectations for the game, what you thinks been going well for us, what's not been going so well and you'd like to see improved. Post game if you feel we've improved in the areas you were hoping for.

PV (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 12:49
Np, although sadly wasnít at last home game with Pirates, will accommodate the rest Florida. Thanks

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 22:01
What are your honest perceptions from the game and what were the quirky things that made your match day experience special.

Steelman (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 14:10
Quote:
PV
Dunno why I bother

No pressure PV.Its your opinion that counts,and if you can exaggerate that a little,
then there's a thread to be pulled.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net