rugbyunion
Latest News:

Most exciting game of the season so far
LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
27 October, 2018 22:40
Well I don't know about the rest of you but the second half of the game today was the most exciting and the most passionate response from the Irish support I've felt in a long time, it really made a difference, to hear the faithful get behind the team.

Re: Most exciting game of the season so far
Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 09:20
Totally agree LI B.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Shawshank (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 09:26
It’s been generally so flat at the Madstad over the last few years as we have had so few close matches, in both leagues.

Agreed that yesterday’s second half was excellent and good to see the guys come through eventually against a committed and skilful Pirates team.

Finno (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 14:20
Yes, agree completely. I really enjoyed yesterdays game, we had the referee to shout about, went down to 13, they came back at us(and we had the famous phrase 'you know, they are going to beat us!'), and then we finished it off.

Great stuff !!!

corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
28 October, 2018 15:02
Hope to see a few of you lads at St Peter next week.

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

paulm1953 (IP Logged)
29 October, 2018 07:47
Looking forward to visiting Jersey next weekend. With no tornado winds forecasted, I hope London Irish can come away with a win (maybe even 5 points). Loved the hospitality on our last visit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net