rugbyunion
Latest News:

England Squad v SA
Shawshank (IP Logged)
30 October, 2018 17:01
[www.bbc.co.uk]

No more Mike Brown...!,

Bit strange to play Mercer in preference to Morgan.

I like Mercer a lot, but donít think heís quite physically strong enough yet for International Rugby, esp. against the big Saffers.

Re: England Squad v SA
LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
30 October, 2018 17:58
I like the look of the possible back three with May, Nowel and Daily at FB, the back line looks strong but the forwards lack some experience I think.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
30 October, 2018 18:25
No Dan Robson is very puzzling.

Ben Youngs has been very poor in every game Iíve seen him in over the last few matches.

Itís also odd that the likely starting front row will have 2 Exeter props but no Cowan-Dickie in the squad at hooker - who is surely miles better than Capt. Hartley.

Itís difficult to see us winning more than 2 out of the 4 AIís.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
30 October, 2018 21:45
Dan Robson has not played for a while and is injured.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
30 October, 2018 22:00
I agree about Ben Youngs being off form, but you have to stick with your half backs and hope they show the class they have when it counts, it's something that's hard to change this close to a World cup.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net