Referee: Luke Pearce
Assistant referees: Jamie Leahy, Shane Lewis
Assessor: Peter Brunt

Top choice.

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

Re: Jersey Match Officials & team news
Shawshank (IP Logged)
31 October, 2018 16:05
Luke canít be any worse than Mr Tempest.

Anyone else think that the lady refs we have seen at the Madstad are better quality than the males, even the GP ones?

They should far bigger games.

smithy75 (IP Logged)
31 October, 2018 16:13
The lady ref we had, Sara Cox, is ref for wasps v Saints this weekend

Shawshank (IP Logged)
31 October, 2018 17:01
thumbs down

JamesC (IP Logged)
31 October, 2018 18:24
Luke Pearce seems a pretty sensible ref to me - very important match for LI before we break off for RFU Cup for some time.

smithy75 (IP Logged)
31 October, 2018 20:29
I donít know if I just donít look hard enough but where do you find the referees for the games?

corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
01 November, 2018 06:40
Quote:
smithy75
I donít know if I just donít look hard enough but where do you find the referees for the games?
There are loads of referee websites like this one which lists games everywhere:
[www.sareferees.com]

corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
01 November, 2018 08:05
Luke Pearce is a brilliant referee imo who has managed many Jersey games including their first ever win in the Championship against another Exile side in 2012. My records don't go back that far but I'm also pretty sure he has managed an even bigger match at St Peter about a decade ago in the Siam Cup match against Guernsey. There was probably a bigger crowd that day. and he was probably still at school then but I'm pretty certain jersey won that match. Its bound to be a spiky match in the forwards but lets hope for good behaviour from both sides so that Mr Pearce can keep everyone on the pitch rather than warming the naughty bench.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net