rugbyunion
Latest News:

Teams up
HMRH (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 11:52
London Irish: 15 Luke McLean, 14 Topsy Ojo, 13 Ciaran Hearn, 12 Bryce Campbell, 11 Ollie Hassell-Collins, 10 Stephen Myler, 9 Ben Meehan, 1 Patric Cilliers, 2 Dave Porecki, 3 Ollie Hoskins, 4 Barney Maddison, 5 Teofilo Paulo, 6 Josh McNally (c), 7 Blair Cowan, 8 Matt Rogerson

Replacements: 16 Motu Matuíu, 17 Danny Hobbs-Awoyemi, 18 Manasa Saulo, 19 Jake Schatz, 20 Conor Gilsenan, 21 Scott Steele, 22 Greig Tonks

Re: Teams up
Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 11:55
Bullying pack, not a massive amount behind sadly. Guessing we're just going for the win and not BP which i'll be happy with.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 11:55
By that backline and the subs in place, Iím assuming Irish are trying to arm wrestle the win. I doubt the backs will see much ball. I know weíre light on fit backs right now but what is the point on having Tonks on the bench? We already have Meehan in the squad who can move to ten if needs be. If we need to change the game, we need the likes of Nalaga, not Tonks.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 11:56
Another injury in the backs, this time to Macken?
Looks about the strongest pack we have but the backs will have their work cut out

orsoncart (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 12:18
Quite intrigued why we are playing our best tighthead at loosehead, with DHA on the bench

Did this with Franks and he was never as effective

Florida (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 12:32
Wait, wait, wait. Number 18. Am I reading that correctly?

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 12:33
To be fair Cilliers played loosehead last week very effectively and has played a lot in the past. For me Hoskins has to start

Shawshank (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 12:57
Huge pack. Canít recall anything bigger from us for the least few seasons.

Canít see the pretty one-paced backs doing too much other than put in the tackles.

dooj106 (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 13:02
Considering the last time we went there we lost and this is a meeting of the two best defences in the league, it is likely to be an arm wrestle and the team picked is one to do that. Will be happy with any sort of win.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net