Rogerson

Re: Questions from today
SirBurger (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 20:05
What’s the question about Rogerson?

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 20:10
Wasn't at the game today but would be interesting to know which backs are out injured and what the prognosis is. Certainly a concern and hope we have a few back in December. Guess the teamsheets for the cup games will confirm, but believe the following are out:

Brophy Clews
Stephenson
Mulchrone
Loader
Parton
Nalaga (may be wrong on him, but thought he would be involved if fit)
Bell
Fowlie
Macken

Parton out for the season and guessing we'll see Bell again in the new year, but not sure when anyone else is due back.

What happened to Rogers on?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 20:35 by Margin_Walker.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 20:27
Would probably add Macken to that list as I would of expected him to be involved today

03 November, 2018 20:38
Quote:
Smudge21
Would probably add Macken to that list as I would of expected him to be involved today

Cheers, knew I'd missed someone. No way he wouldn't have been involved if available.

Not a great look overall.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 20:43
Yep, I make that 10 backs, the majority of them being centres or back 3 players. Not just the quantity though, they would all add a lot of quality to the backline

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 21:48
Matt Williams had a run out with the players in the warm up. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see him in the cup.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Florida (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 22:21
Quote:
SirBurger

Is he the real deal or is he another burrows.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 22:56
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
SirBurger

Hard to tell in this league. He’s making some very good metres but is that because he’s playing against weaker defenses, behind a better pack or has he just upped his game? He was at Sale before but they didn’t keep him. I personally don’t believe he’s the answer to our ‘big 8 carrier’ issue.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 22:59
Won't find out unless we get back in the prem, a lot less space in the premiership which is what rogerson thrives on as he's not the biggest number 8

SirBurger (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 23:03
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
SirBurger

So was he good today or not really?

I personally think he’s got a lot of potential. Yes he needs space but also look at his carry from the base of the scrum against Scottish on our own 5 metre line. He would benefit from having another hard carrier in the back row with him which he doesn’t have at the moment.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2018 23:08
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
Florida
Quote:
SirBurger

So was he good today or not really?

I personally think he’s got a lot of potential. Yes he needs space but also look at his carry from the base of the scrum against Scottish on our own 5 metre line. He would benefit from having another hard carrier in the back row with him which he doesn’t have at the moment.

Him and arno botha would have been fun

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 23:11 by Smudge21.

04 November, 2018 01:48
Quote:
Exile_Dave
Matt Williams had a run out with the players in the warm up. Wouldn’t be surprised if we see him in the cup.

Yep, should do. Has been doing well for LS and showed up nicely in a few of their highlight packages.

Bazzo (IP Logged)
04 November, 2018 11:08
Sounds like we just weren’t good enough. Well done Jersey. Move on

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net