rugbyunion
Latest News:

Nick Kennedy - new job
Ecksile (IP Logged)
22 November, 2018 20:58
In charge of player recruitment at Saracens

Who's going to be going first? Could be Toby Booth revisited.

Re: Nick Kennedy - new job
cjm. (IP Logged)
22 November, 2018 21:49
Not sure we have that much to poach at the moment.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
22 November, 2018 22:39
Loader and parton would be big blows

GHA (IP Logged)
23 November, 2018 11:26
Head of player recruitment at Sarries - with an unlimited budget that's a pretty cushty job

Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
23 November, 2018 12:21
didn't their CEO pull his financial backing? so probably not unlimited anymore.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
23 November, 2018 12:25
My money is on Kennedy taking over from McCall once he leaves, he’s signed on until 2022, plenty time to get to know the sarries way.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 14:13
Quote:
jimbo800
My money is on Kennedy taking over from McCall once he leaves, he’s signed on until 2022, plenty time to get to know the sarries way.

More like plenty of time to instil the Irish way.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Bazzo (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 18:07
Quote:
Jamiepep1

Maybe that is why he got the job? If they have all their senior players signed up, He would be a man who knows the Championship players, French league players as well as premiership players and from his time as head of the academy, good young players coming through. I can see why he would suit that role at Sarries

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 18:27
Quote:
Bazzo
Quote:
Jamiepep1

Maybe that is why he got the job? If they have all their senior players signed up, He would be a man who knows the Championship players, French league players as well as premiership players and from his time as head of the academy, good young players coming through. I can see why he would suit that role at Sarries

I thought the South African investors backed out but the owner Nigel Wray said he would plug the gap with his money. They’re expanding the ground so they can’t be that skint

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net