rugbyunion
Latest News:

Joe Cokanasiga
24 November, 2018 16:16
Listening to the commentators, it seems his name’s pronounced “Fokanasinga”. Who knew?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/11/2018 07:09 by Digger for President.

Re: Joe Cokanasiga
Florida (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 16:23
Quote:
Digger for President
Listening to the commentators, it seems his name’s pronounced “Fokanasinga”. Who new?

I believe the cok at the start is actually pronounced thoc, but the commentary team seem to mix and match as they please

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/11/2018 16:24 by Florida.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 16:51
Great try and nearly an even better try.

Another year on, with more experience, and he stays fit he could be a real star at RWC.

Just needs to up his defensive works rate.

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 17:23
Think his defensive positioning is a bigger issue than his work rate. Ends up in the wrong place a little too often for an international winger. Big threat with ball in hand though, as we all know.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 17:37
Himself and Lewington both look a bit leaner than last season.

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 19:53
Delighted to see all the old boys flourishing. Lewington, cokanasiga, Williams and now Ross Neal bags himself 2 tries on premiership debut!

HMRH (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 19:54
At the game - he Played well, should have passed after his run at the end and England would have scored another.He’ll get better - less than half a season of top class rugby

Finno (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 22:22
Can we please just get over him...he's gone, he bu**ered off when we got relegated! lets concentrate on our own players!

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 22:39
Quote:
Finno
Can we please just get over him...he's gone, he bu**ered off when we got relegated! lets concentrate on our own players!

Campbell seemed to be an effective instigator of the choke tackle, stood up very well and won a turnover early in the game.

TheRealBigEasy (IP Logged)
25 November, 2018 08:40
Quote:
Finno

I thought this was a free and open messageboard.
Do Finno's laws apply to everyone?

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
25 November, 2018 08:54
Quote:
TheRealBigEasy
Quote:
Finno

I thought this was a free and open messageboard.
Do Finno's laws apply to everyone?

It is a free and open message board which makes it okay to voice an opinion Finno's and yours, if you choose to actually write one.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
25 November, 2018 10:57
In other news Rory Brand got man of the match for the Geese in their win against Gurnsey.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

plzd (IP Logged)
25 November, 2018 13:22
Quote:
Finno
. Could not agree more he does not play for us so who cares

Florida (IP Logged)
25 November, 2018 13:38
Quote:
plzd
Quote:
Finno
. Could not agree more he does not play for us so who cares

So we can only talk about Sinkler?

Narbia (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 17:15
Well the big man scored Bath's only try in the 7-7 home draw with Sale Sharks.

Bath then have the best team in Europe home and away over the next two weekends. That should be an interesting test!

Being Irish, I'll be shouting on Leinster though. (Sm128)

I'm not a robot : reCAPTCHA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net