rugbyunion
Latest News:

Team for this weekend's game versus Cornish Pirates
paulm1953 (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 20:30
I can't imagine that the Pirates will put out a strong team and it would be good to see some of the LI first team squad getting a start.

Your thoughts?

Come on you Irish

Paul

Re: Team for this weekend's game versus Cornish Pirates
Smudge21 (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 20:41
Suspect pirates might put out a stronger side than you think, they will want to turn us over on their patch and look to build momentum going into the return of the league. I'd go with something like...
Reid
Porecki
Cilliers
Mcnally
Maddison
Gilsenan
Curtis-harris
Rogerson

Meehan
Atkins
Loader
Mulchrone
Williams
Ojo
Tonks

Faingaa
Hobbs-awoyemi
Hoskins
Franco
Treviranus
Steele
Myler

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 23:08
Looks like a spot on selection Smudge

Bazzo (IP Logged)
13 December, 2018 09:15
I think that he will bring Myler back in for game time and the one keep Williams in the team who deserves it after his performances recently.

MattM (IP Logged)
13 December, 2018 14:50
Speaking to some of the players at the quiz last night the suggestion was that a lot of the academy lads may travel for game time.
I could see Franco, Ferg and a few other senior guys surrounded by younger lads being the route the team go down.

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2018/19 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net