Re: Lewiís weird journey
plzd (IP Logged)
21 December, 2018 21:19
Hasn't he left us who cares

ExiledChameleon (IP Logged)
21 December, 2018 21:52
@#$%& off quins boy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/12/2018 21:53 by ExiledChameleon.

21 December, 2018 21:52
@#$%& off quins boy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/12/2018 21:53 by ExiledChameleon.

Paul_D (IP Logged)
21 December, 2018 22:11
If we all stopped feeding this pathetic troll maybe heíd stop coming here looking for food.

21 December, 2018 23:16
Surely there's an administrator who could ban him?

Griff (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 11:36
Sure there is, problem is he's not really doing anything wrong. Paul's suggestion is far better.
BTW telling someone to "<expletive> off" is far more likely to get you banned.

Horticbm (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 15:44
Nice to see Lewington screwing up today, must be payback time for his loyalty to Irish

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 16:04
Quote:
Horticbm
Nice to see Lewington screwing up today, must be payback time for his loyalty to Irish

Was this comment really necessary? Don't think lewingtons loyalty should be in question, spent 5 years with us including relegation and always gave 100%

Horticbm (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 16:06
100%..not sure on that

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 16:32
Quote:
Horticbm
100%..not sure on that

What makes you think that?

Horticbm (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 16:38
Loyalty isnít limited..every time Iíve watched Irish I was never convinced, never seen a great performance and I as a few others felt he was always looking elsewhere..his play against the Chiefs reminds me what I saw with him with a green shirt on

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 16:49
Quote:
Horticbm
Loyalty isnít limited..every time Iíve watched Irish I was never convinced, never seen a great performance and I as a few others felt he was always looking elsewhere..his play against the Chiefs reminds me what I saw with him with a green shirt on

Never seen a great performance from him? Sometimes he single handedly kept us in games or even won games for us

Horticbm (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 16:52
There werenít many of them...thatís why we are weíre we are...

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 17:39
Quote:
Horticbm

So your saying that the two times European cup holders, premiership holders were mugs and signed up someone who was no good? Or that he was always going to leave and never played to his potential and Sarries knew this?

Narbia (IP Logged)
23 December, 2018 15:36
Quote:
Horticbm

Sometimes Lewington's performance was worth the ticket entry price. He served his time and went on to better things. He's either the highest or second highest try scorer in England's best rugby side. Can't fault anyone who has repaid the Club's investment in them.

He had a bad day at the office against a superb Exe team. As did the whole of Sarries. Great game, BTW.

I'm not a robot : reCAPTCHA

Shawshank (IP Logged)
23 December, 2018 15:48
Unlike the show pony he always gave 100% for us.

And like the pony, with far more and better ball than with us, he has scored some excellent tries for Sarries.

But he did have a mare yesterday.(Sm151)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net