rugbyunion
Latest News:

Albert Tuisue
Smudge21 (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 22:11
Was apparently out training with the squad before the hartbury game yesterday. Back rower recently capped by Fiji

Re: Albert Tuisue
Florida (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 22:45
That would be excellent, hes a beast

Lincs-Exile (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 23:24
Not sure we will able to afford his food bill looking at the size of him !!

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 08:25
Would be a decent punt. Seem to be signing the Fiji Drua NRC team in bulk if both signings happen

The last pacific islander ex copper we had at 8 did okay.

Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 11:11
Looks a great player and exactly what we need. He is a BIG human.

Some highlights below.

[m.youtube.com]

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 19:15
Wondered who he was, saw him warm up and go through the drills with the squad before kick off, he is huge and can shift. Could be a good signing.

tonyh50 (IP Logged)
31 December, 2018 15:59
Hope it’s true he is coming to us - Could be a great ‘finisher’ for us, bring him on for the last 20 or so mins when many other Championship sides are starting to feel the pace and he could smash defences and create openings, a real asset.

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
31 December, 2018 20:23
He looks to have some potential but I won’t pin all my hopes on him. The highlights video seems to be of him playing against two teams who weren’t of a particularly high standard

Smudge21 (IP Logged)
31 December, 2018 21:58
That's the trouble with highlights videos, can make mediocre players look like world beaters! With that being said, he does appear to have good potential and has international experience including the famous fiji win over France

Florida (IP Logged)
31 December, 2018 22:15
Quote:
Smudge21
That's the trouble with highlights videos, can make mediocre players look like world beaters! With that being said, he does appear to have good potential and has international experience including the famous fiji win over France

That famous win I believe he game off the bench at the 64 minute mark and managed to make 11 tackles (although missed two) which isn't bad for 16 minutes work.

The guy has size, pace, an offload and can pick the right line. I'll definitely take him!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net