rugbyunion
Latest News:

Man of the match V Hartpury away
smithy75 (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 11:46
I know it was said that away cup games werent being done but now the league is back I just presumed Griff you needed man of the match suggestions, also interested to see who did well according to anyone who went

Re: Man of the match V Hartpury away
Griff (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 11:54
Cheers Smithy, that was literally my next job (score updated, prediction league, match report up - cheers Steelman)

Anyone got thoughts? From Steelman's report it sounded like a good day for the backs?

Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 14:15
Williams and Stephenson were my picks on the day, both making metres with ease and taking tries well.

Honourable mentions: McLean showed good form including his break contributing to a try. Gilsenan impressed with handling and support running, as well as good work at the ruck. Elrington made a strong return and dominated in scrums, while Porecki played well off the bench following Matu'u's injury early on (hope he gets well soon).

Ecksile (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 14:30
For the first time, Id have to go with McLean. Never thought Id say this but thought he had a good game.

bigbitty (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 15:11
Got to agree with Ecksile - Luke McLean.

Steelman (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 15:25
Stephenson just gets it for me,but I do see the case for McLean,who looks at last,less like an ageing rock star,and more like the top full back,we thought we,d signed.

LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
02 January, 2019 19:23
I think gilsenan had a great game, with Williams a close second.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net