Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: 10 new signings to be announced
Shawshank 21 April, 2019 07:33
A couple of Richmond supporters on Friday said that Goodrick-Clarke had signed for us.

Would love to see Gibson back. He has to be the best back-row lineout operator in the country, and with Blair seemingly leaving we do need an option there.

Bill the chip 21 April, 2019 08:09
Blair is not leaving

SirBurger 21 April, 2019 08:19
If one of the 10 is not coming and it isnít Coleman or Mafi, and Naholo is still liking posts on social media, that would suggest it is Jackson. If so, I hope we can persuade Keatley to stay.

PV 21 April, 2019 08:23
Williams has a tendency to get injured too often and we have depth at centre.

Donít get the McGuigan rumour, we have 5, of which at least 3 are better than him.

SirBurger 21 April, 2019 08:26
Hepetema seems like the only genuine 12 we have, with our other centre options being better suited to 13. I would be happy to see Williams back.

McGuigan is a strong ball carrier. Not sure I would agree that 3 of our current hookers are better than him. No complaints if that one is true, although I suspect itís not.

Margin_Walker 21 April, 2019 08:30
Agree with that SirB

Would take Williams back personally, especially with Stephenson likely to be out for a while and McGuigan would be a good squad option.

joshhbartholomew 21 April, 2019 09:08
Stephenson is really a 12 to be honest, just filled in a lot at 13 this season.

Quote:
SirBurger
Hepetema seems like the only genuine 12 we have, with our other centre options being better suited to 13. I would be happy to see Williams back.
McGuigan is a strong ball carrier. Not sure I would agree that 3 of our current hookers are better than him. No complaints if that one is true, although I suspect itís not.

SirBurger 21 April, 2019 09:36
Yes, but thought he looked better at 13, even if Ďfilling iní. His partnership with Hepetema looked very exciting.

norg2072 21 April, 2019 09:39
Hazelwood chatter last week mentioned the club would like Keatley to stay, so if there is any truth in that it might indicate Jackson isn't coming!

Although I'm keen to know our signings, I'm glad they are holding back until after the cup game - I would like us to hammer Ealing in both games to make a point.

Lazyboy346 21 April, 2019 10:35
Any chance the one not coming is one of the two internationals that there wasn't a name attached to?

If we don't get Jackson (tbh even if we did), I would definitely try to keep Keatley. I assume Myler is around for at least another season?

McGuigan would be a decent signing - EQ and IQ with decent Premiership experience. We've played Porecki and Faingaa for every available game (probably 25 or so each) so an extra body would be useful even if Atkins and Matu'u are available.

I think Stephenson settled well at 13 and I'd keep him there. Given his injury, we may be able to get Williams on the injury cover and we'd potentially be very well stocked at centre for some time.

Exile_Dave 21 April, 2019 10:39
Saw the below in the Richmond game write-up in TRP.

ďHigh calibre recruits such as Sean OíBrien, Nick Phibbs & Curtis Rona are ready to come on board and the foreign legion will be boosted with Adam Coleman, Waisake Naholo and Paddy JacksonĒ.

I'd rather be a Paddy then a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

MattM 21 April, 2019 11:08
Spoke to the club doctor on Saturday, he would expect Stephenson to be back for pre-season.

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2018/19 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

LI Bohemian 21 April, 2019 11:42
Quote:
MattM
Spoke to the club doctor on Saturday, he would expect Stephenson to be back for pre-season.

That is excellent news, would take probably a couple of months to get match fit after that, but still good news

PV 21 April, 2019 12:14
Quote:
SirBurger

TBC can play 12, probably his best position for us. Ditto Stephenson and then we have Macken, Williams (M), Rona, Campbell at 13, Mulchrone can play both, Maclean has played 12 too.

Porecki, VV and Matuíu when fit are better IMHO than McGuigan and Atkins needs game time to develop.

We need more width outwide and to nail down Keatley, also a jackal at 7 and another carrier at 8.

orsoncart 21 April, 2019 12:27
Need a gnarly tight head to back up Hoskins. Cilliers is no longer a spring chicken, and I'm not sure that Lovejoy is a PL No 3. . We're fine on the loosehead with Dell, Reid and hopefully DHA

HMRH 21 April, 2019 12:29
Reid is going

SirBurger 21 April, 2019 12:41
PV - donít think VV is sticking around, otherwise I agree.

As for 12 - never want to see MacLean in that shirt again.

Greenboots 21 April, 2019 12:53
Quote:
SirBurger

Same. Really would prefer him to be 15 next season

PV 21 April, 2019 12:55
Quote:
SirBurger
PV - donít think VV is sticking around, otherwise I agree.

Fair

paddym 21 April, 2019 13:03
Quote:
PV
Quote:
SirBurger

TBC can play 12, probably his best position for us. Ditto Stephenson and then we have Macken, Williams (M), Rona, Campbell at 13, Mulchrone can play both, Maclean has played 12 too.

Porecki, VV and Matuíu when fit are better IMHO than McGuigan and Atkins needs game time to develop.

We need more width outwide and to nail down Keatley, also a jackal at 7 and another carrier at 8.

Mulchrone going too apparently.

tonyh50 21 April, 2019 13:24
Watching Maclean on Friday thought he had one of his best games, his tactical awareness and linking with VV was really good and allowed us to attack on the front foot, something weíve been missing this season, feel he could also do a job as a back up 15, true his pace has dropped a little but he reads the game well. Would certainly like to keep him next season as I donít think we are recruiting a replacement. Also although VV played well at full back I feel heís too slight to cope with what the Premiership will throw at him - if the Fijians think his best position is at 10/12 then Iíd like to see him have a run there, his footwork would create real chances.

Margin_Walker 21 April, 2019 13:25
Quote:
PV
Quote:
SirBurger

I wouldn't be surprised if TBC left in the summer. Was already struggling a bit to nail down a role and has sat out this season with injury.

Almost certainly nothing, but he also posted on Instagram yesterday about him and Bell as the best 10/12 combo in the national leagues.

SirBurger 21 April, 2019 13:36
Someone on Friday said TBC had said he was staying and was looking forward to putting injuries behind him.

Margin_Walker 21 April, 2019 13:47
Fair enough. Would love to see him back to fitness and in the mix next year.

LI Bohemian 21 April, 2019 14:52
TBC is a good 12 when fit, but he is rarely fit to play, would let him go, for the club and his own sake, he might be able to break the cycle of playing 2 games and getting injured for 20 games.

Blarney 21 April, 2019 14:58
Would be a shame if Mulchrone went. The most improved player Iíve seen play for irish. When he came he was solid defensively but he has worked hard and added pace, clever running lines and dependable passing to his game. I feel there is a need for his solidity to partner the likes of Rona/Stephenson in the midfield next season, especially given our frailties in that area in our last Prem season.

NMB 21 April, 2019 18:54
If we don't get Jackson and keatley leaves then it's absolutely essential that we bring in a another high calibre 10 instead. Our ability to avoid relegation will depend on it.

TSW22 21 April, 2019 20:52
Quote:
NMB
If we don't get Jackson and keatley leaves then it's absolutely essential that we bring in a another high calibre 10 instead. Our ability to avoid relegation will depend on it.

Cruden then. Not going to Glasgow now apparently so why not?

HMRH 22 April, 2019 14:35
Iíll take Scott Spedding as a full back as he seems available due to the eligibility rules in France

jimbo800 22 April, 2019 15:52
Quote:
HMRH
Iíll take Scott Spedding as a full back as he seems available due to the eligibility rules in France

I donít understand, he is a French international isnít he?

JamboBris 22 April, 2019 21:35
Quote:
jimbo800
Quote:
HMRH

I donít understand, he is a French international isnít he?

He is but didn't come through a French academy which is how they are defining it.

orsoncart 23 April, 2019 06:47
Quote:
HMRH
Reid is going

Shame, but point still stands, reckon we are are light at Tighthead. if Hoskins gets crocked, who is at Pl level

Smudge21 23 April, 2019 07:19
Quote:
orsoncart
Quote:
HMRH
Reid is going

Shame, but point still stands, reckon we are are light at Tighthead. if Hoskins gets crocked, who is at Pl level
Believe Goodrick-Clarke is a done deal but still think we are an international quality tight head short

nimblehippo 23 April, 2019 07:42
One player I'd really like is Luke Wallace of Quins, Rumours of him going to Tigers or Brizzle so he may be too pricey. Career has been slightly derailed by injury, but was one of the top domestic 7s in the league for a long time. Not 30 yet, and could probably do with a fresh start. Similar player to Gibson, so probably wouldn't need both. While internationals are great, you also want those best of the rest types who aren't going to be missing for chunks. I'd also like to see us picking up some young guys struggling to get game time at the big clubs as well.

paddym 23 April, 2019 08:15
Quote:
orsoncart
Quote:
HMRH
Reid is going

Bit of chatter overheard on Friday was about Sekope Kepu joining us after World Cup.

rex96 23 April, 2019 08:17
Quote:
nimblehippo
One player I'd really like is Luke Wallace of Quins, Rumours of him going to Tigers or Brizzle so he may be too pricey. Career has been slightly derailed by injury, but was one of the top domestic 7s in the league for a long time. Not 30 yet, and could probably do with a fresh start. Similar player to Gibson, so probably wouldn't need both. While internationals are great, you also want those best of the rest types who aren't going to be missing for chunks. I'd also like to see us picking up some young guys struggling to get game time at the big clubs as well.

Iím confused as to why soo many people say we need players such at Luke Wallace or Gibson! We have Albert tuisue, TJ ioane, Cowan,schatz and trev just to name a few that can play 6 and 7! I realise a few of these might be leaving but still! Focus on signing someone with blistering pace

SirBurger 23 April, 2019 08:24
Quote:
paddym
Quote:
orsoncart
Quote:
HMRH
Reid is going

Bit of chatter overheard on Friday was about Sekope Kepu joining us after World Cup.

Also heard this.

Would definitely take Gibson back. No thanks to Wallace.

Bazzo 23 April, 2019 08:34
Are we keeping Gilsenan? Always thought that with a free run of injuries that he would get better and better. I'd keep him.

Margin_Walker 23 April, 2019 08:37
Kepu passes the social media test.

Clearly a done deal

rex96 23 April, 2019 09:05
Quote:
Margin_Walker
Clearly a done deal

33 years of age is he not ?

Margin_Walker 23 April, 2019 09:22
Quote:
rex96
Quote:
Margin_Walker
Clearly a done deal

33 years of age is he not ?

Yep. You never know with props, but can often be effective well into their mid thirties.

Or go off a cliff like Franks...

Either way he's hugely experienced (100+ Wallaby caps) so should be able to add something to the mix.

nimblehippo 23 April, 2019 09:50
Quote:
rex96

Iím confused as to why soo many people say we need players such at Luke Wallace or Gibson! We have Albert tuisue, TJ ioane, Cowan,schatz and trev just to name a few that can play 6 and 7! I realise a few of these might be leaving but still! Focus on signing someone with blistering pace

I can't answer for everyone, but I think we could do with a strong jackaller in the back row. Cowan is getting on a bit now and the rest are more about physicality than turnovers.

Shawshank 23 April, 2019 09:58
Would have liked to have seen Isaac C-H have been given a bit more game-time this season, as I think he could turn into a very good back-row option.

We do seem pretty well stacked at present in the back-row.

If it were a choice of keeping him or say Gilly or Trev, Iíd keep him.

LI Bohemian 23 April, 2019 10:28
Having a strong jackaler, is not a necessity as most officials don't allow that sort of thing in their game management, preferring the obvious turn over to come from a penalty gained via a player being isolated and someone being over the ball.

DaveandEl 24 April, 2019 14:12
Chatted to Luke McLean after Richmond game.
He's retiring end of this season and has lined up a finance job in the City.
Great shame, he's been great this season especially with Freddie

Margin_Walker 24 April, 2019 14:43
Ah, that would be a shame. Would have been nice to get another season out of him. Has been the surprise package this season in the back 3

bigbitty 24 April, 2019 14:46
Quote:
DaveandEl
Chatted to Luke McLean after Richmond game.
He's retiring end of this season and has lined up a finance job in the City.
Great shame, he's been great this season especially with Freddie

I'd also be sorry to see him go, but can see he might not relish another season in the Premiership.

SirBurger 24 April, 2019 14:48
That is a shame. Need more cover in the back three than I was imagining with him and Topsy both retiring.

Lazyboy346 24 April, 2019 15:27
I'm genuinely gutted to hear McLean might retire, which is a total 180 from the end of last season where I felt he hadn't added much to the team. He's been in such good form since Christmas and I think he'd have done quite well at supporting our relatively young and inexperienced back three in their first Premiership campaign.

NMB 24 April, 2019 15:49
Won't we be really light in the back 3 unless a good number of new recruits are coming in? There's loader, Parton, nahalo (maybe), VV and then who else? Matt Williams is a centre predominantly I think.

I already thought we were quite light this season with centres often covering the wing but with Ojo, Bell, McLean all going next season looks worse

Margin_Walker 24 April, 2019 15:57
Rona as well (+ OHC). Room for another though you'd think

Elredmondo 24 April, 2019 16:10
Agree if losing both McLean and ojo then hope we sign a couple there

HMRH 24 April, 2019 16:50
Sale have signed Lood de Jšger - decent

SirBurger 25 April, 2019 10:26
Interesting that Kidney says here we won't be getting a "trench" of new players.

Kidney on promotion

Despite what he says, based on likely departures and WC absences, we will need at least 15 new players.

AlecW 25 April, 2019 13:28
That'll be the tranche of players needed for the trench warfare of the Premiership, then!

(Sm100)

Foggy-Balla 25 April, 2019 16:25
Quote:
AlecW
That'll be the tranche of players needed for the trench warfare of the Premiership, then!
(Sm100)

[Allo Allo Voice]

Or zer tranche warfare...

[/Allo Allo Voice]

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

norg2072 27 April, 2019 08:07
Ian Keatley has confirmed in the Irish press that he isn't making a U turn from his Italian move sad smiley

Florida 27 April, 2019 08:22
Quote:
norg2072
Ian Keatley has confirmed in the Irish press that he isn't making a U turn from his Italian move sad smiley

I'm pleased about this. He's been excellent for us and it would be great to keep him, however he's already committed to Benetton and it would leave a sour taste if he didn't honour that.

Exile_Dave 27 April, 2019 14:55
Fergus confirmed by Skysports as leaving us.

jimbo800 27 April, 2019 15:05
I donít know why we wouldnít be trying to keep him around (if thatís what happened). Real shame

Lazyboy346 27 April, 2019 15:50
Trev and Mulchrone both confirmed as out in the programme. Assume both are retiring

jimbo800 27 April, 2019 15:53
Who else?

Lazyboy346 27 April, 2019 15:58
Just says "I would like to thank Fergus, Ofisa, To spy and all the other leavers". They got name checked as players with 100 games for the club. Not sure if there are any others who've played that many for us so it doesn't really give a sense of who might be staying.

jimbo800 27 April, 2019 17:18
Can someone at the game please confirm who weíre losing.

Irish 'Stoker 27 April, 2019 17:26
Ojo
Mulchrone
McNally
McKibbon
McLean
Tonks
Reid
Trev
Keatley
Coman
Maybe a couple more

Elredmondo 27 April, 2019 17:46
Nalaga was on the list

Lazyboy346 27 April, 2019 17:51
I think this is the full list:

Bell, Coman, Hearn, Keatley, McKibben, McLean, McNally (Not present), Mulchrone, Nalaga, Ojo, Paulo, Reid, Saulo, Tonka (Not present), Treviranus and Twomey

Florida 28 April, 2019 01:10
Quote:
paddym

Now picked up by TRP

Exile_Dave 28 April, 2019 10:13
TRP today says Will Goodrick-Clark is a done deal from Richmond.

Lincs-Exile 28 April, 2019 16:57
If Sekope Kepu does come to Irish then at least he will know some of the players coming to us from Waratahs so shouldn't take him too long to fit in.sounds like a good scrummager hope he is as good as Clark Dermody was for us.Well done the boys now just need the final game to go our way to complete an excellent season.

GHA 29 April, 2019 00:04
Quote:
Lincs-Exile
If Sekope Kepu does come to Irish then at least he will know some of the players coming to us from Waratahs so shouldn't take him too long to fit in.sounds like a good scrummager hope he is as good as Clark Dermody was for us.Well done the boys now just need the final game to go our way to complete an excellent season.

We'd want him to hit the ground running considering he turns 34 next season

Lincs-Exile 01 May, 2019 15:15
Just out of curiosity did Nalaga ever play a full match for us ??

orsoncart 01 May, 2019 16:35
Quote:
Lincs-Exile

Think his signing has to be in the Sa and CJvdL bracket, I'm afraid

MattM 01 May, 2019 17:51
Quote:
Lincs-Exile

A couple at the beginning of last season I think (though I may be getting muddled with pre-season).

sweetas 01 May, 2019 21:37
Nalaga has suffered some serious unreported injuries, please donít disrespect him.

Lincs-Exile 01 May, 2019 21:52
Whose disrespecting him ? It was a simple question from an interested Exile who doesn't get to the matches anymore so doesn't hear all the fans gossip first hand.

SixNineOne 02 May, 2019 09:10
It was clear that Nalaga had real talent when we signed him. We can't blame the guy - I'm pretty sure he didn't want to get injured and would have loved to be out there playing for us! It's just really sad both for us and for him that his initial arm injury in his first match and those subsequent injuries have prevented him for ever getting properly match fit for us, so all we can do is wish him well for the future.

MattM 02 May, 2019 11:02
Agreed. He was really starting to look sharp when he broke his arm.
If nothing else we can fondly remember him running over all the Quins players in the pre-season game in Sunbury...

norg2072 03 May, 2019 11:59
Ok so I've heard announcements will restart next week ahead of ST renewals. This is the latest list I have unless anyone has an update to share?

1) Curtis Rona - Centre (signed)†
2) Nicks Phipps - Scrum Half (signed)†
3) Alan Dell - Prop (signed)†
4) Sean OíBrien - Flanker (signed)
5) Paddy Jackson - Fly Half (strong rumour)†
6) Waisake Naholo - Wing (strong rumour)
7) Will Goodrick-Clarke - Prop (strong rumour)
8) Adam Coleman - 2nd Row (strong rumour)†
9) Sekope Kepu - Prop (strong rumour)
10) Steve Mafi - 2nd Row (weak rumour)†
11) Joe Heyes - Prop (weak rumour)
12) Ruan Botha - 2nd Row (weak rumour)
13) Giovanni Licata - Flanker (weak rumour)
14) Jamie Gibson - Flanker (weak rumour)

Plus:
Brad Davis - defence coach (strong rumour)

SirBurger 03 May, 2019 12:04
Quote:
norg2072
Ok so I've heard announcements will restart next week ahead of ST renewals. This is the latest list I have unless anyone has an update to share?
1) Curtis Rona - Centre (signed)†
2) Nicks Phipps - Scrum Half (signed)†
3) Alan Dell - Prop (signed)†
4) Sean OíBrien - Flanker (signed)
5) Paddy Jackson - Fly Half (strong rumour)†
6) Waisake Naholo - Wing (strong rumour)
7) Will Goodrick-Clarke - Prop (strong rumour)
8) Adam Coleman - 2nd Row (strong rumour)†
9) Sekope Kepu - Prop (strong rumour)
10) Steve Mafi - 2nd Row (weak rumour)†
11) Joe Heyes - Prop (weak rumour)
12) Ruan Botha - 2nd Row (weak rumour)
13) Giovanni Licata - Flanker (weak rumour)
14) Jamie Gibson - Flanker (weak rumour)

Plus:
Brad Davis - defence coach (strong rumour)

Hard to know whether Mafi is a strong or weak rumour. Rugby Pass said done deal, but then rowed back on that saying it had fallen through. But there was then chat on here that all hope was not lost, followed by someone saying that Facer had said it was still on. Fingers crossed!

Margin_Walker 03 May, 2019 12:04
I know the Ruan Botha rumour is pretty tenuous, but he was great for the Sharks today against the Crusaders. Really strong in contact and won several turnovers.

SirBurger 03 May, 2019 12:06
Quote:
Margin_Walker
I know the Ruan Botha rumour is pretty tenuous, but he was great for the Sharks today against the Crusaders. Really strong in contact and won several turnovers.

He is a really good player that would perhaps go under the radar as a signing. My friend who grew up in Durban and is a Sharks fan said he was very unlucky not to get capped by the Boks last summer and rates him in a similar category to Mostert, who has been brilliant for Gloucester. Would be really happy if this one is true, particularly given his leadership ability.

Margin_Walker 03 May, 2019 12:12
Quote:
SirBurger
Quote:
Margin_Walker

He is a really good player that would perhaps go under the radar as a signing. My friend who grew up in Durban and is a Sharks fan said he was very unlucky not to get capped by the Boks last summer and rates him in a similar category to Mostert, who has been brilliant for Gloucester. Would be really happy if this one is true, particularly given his leadership ability.

I'd be very happy if this one turned out to be true, especially in conjunction with Coleman.

orsoncart 03 May, 2019 14:09
Did I read somewhere that we were interested in bringing Williams back?

jimbo800 03 May, 2019 14:16
In regards to Williams, Iíve only seen that rumour on the Newcastle message board. I doubt it but would have no objection. Weíre losing Hearn and Mulchrone, Stephenson is injured and hepetema is untested at prem level, same goes for Campbell. Fowlie doesnít appear to be in kidneys plans so that leaves us a little light at centre. As Iíve only heard about it on message boards, I wonít hold my breath.

SirBurger 03 May, 2019 14:17
The Rugby Paper had Williams and George McGuigan if Falcons go down.

JamesC 03 May, 2019 18:34
Any chance someone with better IT skills than me could produce a colour coded RAG status of current musings- most important challenge is to ensure that the list is complete, even at the tenous end.

Some of the names looks very interesting. Cannot see Falcons staying up under any scenario - some will take flight.

LI Bohemian 03 May, 2019 19:32
Hoping Williams might join Bath, no, think about it plays for us and we get relegated, goes to Falcons they get relegated, just putting it out there, how silly would big Joe, phil, Josh, JJ, Tom, Matt and Anthony feel?
(Obviously this is all in jest, wish all mentioned well and drawn a line under it)

Florida 03 May, 2019 19:46
Quote:
LI Bohemian
Hoping Williams might join Bath, no, think about it plays for us and we get relegated, goes to Falcons they get relegated, just putting it out there, how silly would big Joe, phil, Josh, JJ, Tom, Matt and Anthony feel?
(Obviously this is all in jest, wish all mentioned well and drawn a line under it)

I'd like to draw a line above bath, I shall call it the relegation line smiling smiley

TSW22 04 May, 2019 00:09
Queens have cut a lot of players at the end of this year. A few good ones too.. would fancy Dave ward or Charlie walker if possible.

SirBurger 04 May, 2019 08:31
Wouldnít say no to Walker. Ward a bit past it now I think.

PV 04 May, 2019 11:56
Isnít Ward off to Ealing, heís also a bit of a d***head (apparently)

Florida 04 May, 2019 12:14
Quote:
PV
Isnít Ward off to Ealing, heís also a bit of a d***head (apparently)

I thought I'd heard that too

Lincs-Exile 04 May, 2019 12:24
That applies to the whole front row of Quins from what i can see.

Marbo 04 May, 2019 13:59
Wouldn't want anything to do with Ward. Plays the game the wrong way for me.I would be disgusted if Irish signed him and I don't say those words lightly!

HMRH 04 May, 2019 14:25
Phipps just scored after a good move from the Waratahs involving a nice piece of work from Rona.

Kepu has just been mullered by the Bulls loosehead

tatthecraic2 04 May, 2019 19:06
Pay Sinoti Sinoti and Wilson as much money as they need to come over from relegated Newcastle

Tom1215 04 May, 2019 19:13
Did the sky presenter say we are announcing the signings tomorrow?

Exile_Dave 04 May, 2019 19:31
Quote:
Tom1215
Did the sky presenter say we are announcing the signings tomorrow?

No, next week.

shimmieandshake 04 May, 2019 20:06
Talk on the Saints board today about Gibson coming to us because they've offered him a one year deal whereas we're offered him two years on a bigger wage.

Would be excellent if he does indeed return.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net