rugbyunion
Latest News:

Jersey don't worry
corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 20:42
See you next week and I hope its a good game. A Jersey win is unlikely but would be good but Jersey have lost loads of matches so no tears if Jersey lose. Remember they have a tiny squad so treat them gently please. Irish will obviously be favourites but the Jersey lads will try their best so give hospitality your best shot and give a bit back. Jersey tried their best when you visited so if you see a very odd stranger in a red scarf give a bit back. All the best cc

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

Re: Jersey don't worry
Alphacat (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 20:55
I don't know, we only have a 40% win% vs Jersey... anything could happen...

Steelman (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 21:56
No pressure then, we just turn up and your ole boys will roll over. If only.Can,t help but notice that you have a very positive points difference that says that you are the team to beat this season. That said you will be most welcome as always.

Fursa (IP Logged)
21 January, 2019 11:07
So far on www.rolling-maul.com nobody give us a chance the prediction is points wise 1-4 to jersey.

tomthepom (IP Logged)
21 January, 2019 14:34
Quote:
Alphacat
I don't know, we only have a 40% win% vs Jersey... anything could happen...

I believe it's 25% A-c!!

Alphacat (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 03:09
Yeah, I don't know how I managed to get that number, you are correct.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net