rugbyunion
Latest News:

Very quiet on here this evening
TheRealBigEasy (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 19:44

Re: Very quiet on here this evening
The Sligo Rover (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 19:49
Two of Englandís tries were forward passes.
Clue for you Mr Ref from the TMO, ďdo you want to check the passĒ. He chose to ignore the TMO. Best team my quite a margin won today.

SirBurger (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 19:53
Two?!

jimbo800 (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 20:56
Ireland fan - England were on top in every facet. What annoyed me was it didnít look like they had to do a lot to win the game. Ireland never got going and wih no Plan B it all came crashing down. Time to retire Toner. Doesnít have the aggression or all round game to play top tier rugby.

Nowell was a little power house going forward, May was brilliant under the high ball. Iíd rather lose this and get a wake up call now rather than the group stages of the World Cup. I hope the England fans enjoy Dublin tonight.

tatthecraic2 (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 21:01
Hey. I'm an ireland fan.

Take our lumps. We lost badly. You learn more in loss than you do in a win.

We learn. We have no one that can do what Kearney does. And when sex on has an average day we get done.

Simple

Just take the hiding with good grace.

Shawshank (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 21:10
Stander was very quiet, almost anonymous, which is never a good sign for Ireland.

Credit must go to Englandís amazing power defence, jolted the Irish ball carriers back all game.

And definitely Dalyís best display at 15.

Narbia (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 22:23
Firstly, really well played England. Immense and intense.

But kudos to Eddie Jones : when plan 'A' is evidently toast, come up with a plan 'B' and execute it with panache!

The 6N Slam is England's to lose on that performance.thumbs down

I'm not a robot : reCAPTCHA

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 00:37
Quote:
The Sligo Rover
Two of Englandís tries were forward passes.

What a great game today , hope both sets of fans enjoy the weekend and it certainly makes the 6N and build up to the World Cup very interesting. Was genuinely surprised by England today, as I think were Ireland. Best and POM looked rattled.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2019 02:14 by Rinkadink.

Lincs-Exile (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 08:51
Top man Rinkadink and what a great explanation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net