rugbyunion
Latest News:

MotM nominations?
Griff (IP Logged)
02 April, 2019 12:04
So, who was our Man of the Match for the sunny Cornwall trip?

Re: MotM nominations?
MattM (IP Logged)
02 April, 2019 12:17
From what I can remember through the Tribute haze (those two pint cups are both a blessing and a nightmare) Stephenson, Meehan and Keatley were all very good.
Most everyone looked quality though to be fair.

Sponsoring Ollie Hassell-Collins for the 2018/19 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
02 April, 2019 12:33
Stephenson was electric and probably could have had a hatrick. Meehan finished well and ran good support lines, but was involved in the bad pass/non-catch that allowed them to score. Keatley has been a great signing and seems to give the backs a much needed choreography.

Tuisue has been a cracking signing and Freddie had his best game for us. Hoping we keep them on long contracts as they are settling in well and I'd hate to see them at a Premiership club facing us.

Steelman (IP Logged)
02 April, 2019 12:37
Albert great first half,Tj always at it,but Meehan was the maestro for me.

RodB (IP Logged)
02 April, 2019 15:36
Meehan for me

Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
02 April, 2019 16:07
Meehan, Albert and Stephenson for me.

Probably Meehan overall. Great support lines and kicking. Watching the highlights back his pass from the base against a static defence to get the ball wide was superb on the first try.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net